Chapter 18: Fluff

'Omfg. What is wrong with people?'

Cale could only think of that while being surrounded by Choi Han, Alberu and Kim Namwoon.

But, what is wrong with that emo bastard? He was so weird that day when he left the station.

"Cale."

"Yes? Junghyuk-ssi?"

Cale looks back at Yoo Junghyuk with wide doe eyes as he tilts his head when no answer comes. Then, Yoo Junghyuk slowly spoke.

"Can… I pat your head?"

[The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is irritated.]

[The constellation 'Eternal Rest' does not allow!]

[The constellation 'Blazing Sun' tells the constellation 'Eternal Rest' to shut up.]

[The constellation 'Admirer of Beautiful Things' says not to touch the incarnation Cale with your blood stained hands!]

[The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is excited.]

[The constellation 'Prisoner of the Golden Headband' is pulling his hair.]

[The constellation 'Abyssal Black Flame Dragon' is frowning.]

WHAT? HE? WANTS TO PAT ME? WHY? He's not going to stab me while he pats my head, right? Or, is he gonna threaten me? No, no. Let's think positively. Through the days of observing meeting him, he's a straightforward person. If he wanted to kill me, he wouldn't beat around the bush and use such underhanded tricks. Yes, yes.

Despite the chaotic thoughts storming in Cale's mind, he nodded eventually.

"Thank you."

Cale could see Yoo Junghyuk's eyes softening as he lifts his hand and places his hand on Cale's head.

Shh—

The sound of Cale's hair rustling could be heard as Yoo Junghyuk strokes his hair.

'Warm'

Yoo Junghyuk's hand felt extremely warm on Cale's head. It was comfortable.

Cale felt cold air suddenly from behind him but ignored it. Little did he know that it was Choi Han, Alberu and Kim Namwoon all glaring at Yoo Junghyuk but Yoo Junghyuk ignored the glares as well.

After being satisfied, Yoo Junghyuk thanked Cale again and bid farewell.

'Really, what got into him that time.'

Cale could only sigh and wriggle out from the three people surrounding him. Finally, he got out and sat at the farther side of them. Then, when he sat, he saw a blur of someone running.

"BA!"

"...."

Cale tilted his head.

"Aww, Cale hyung, you didn't get scared….? "

"Oh no… I'm sorry, but…."

Cale whispered into Lee Gilyoung's ear and smirked.

"Hmm… Ok!"

Lee Gilyoung then walked up behind Kim Dokja who seemed to be thinking and…

"Yoo Junghyuk's here!"

"What?! Where?!"

"Hahahaha!"

Kim Dokja who had a dumb face after the shock could see Lee Gilyoung running up to a laughing Cale. He was holding his stomach while laughing, it seemed like he couldn't hold it.