Chapter 34: Yoo Joonghyuk

"Haha… Really?"

Cale's smile instantly dropped. His eyes turned sharp and said to him bluntly. A hint of viciousness to his eyes as he nonchalantly glares at the man.

The man was taken aback by his sudden change of attitude but quickly resolved himself as well.

He looked at Cale as viciously as he could but alas he only looked to be a hamster trying to be scary to Cale.

Cale only looked up and down at him as if judging him before throwing him a trashy smile.

The man flinched however didn't back down. He stood his ground knowing he had back up.

"And why should we pay you coins? Chungmuro Station is a public place."

"Haha, it was until eight days ago. But not anymore."

Cale's smile got even wider. Gilyoung who was watching this unfold in front of him was quite shocked however roughly understood why Cale was doing this.

"Hey, are you confident in your strength?"

"What?"

"Or more importantly your backing?"

The man looked at Cale as if he was crazy—though he is— and took a few steps back.

"Hey, if you're so confident about your backing, how about I tell you mine?"

Cale stood up and took slow, leisure strides towards him. He had activated dominating aura just enough to scare the man.

The man stepped back with every step Cale took towards him. The turrets were following Cale's every move.

"My backing is coming here quite quickly now too."

Cale was holding onto the winds top inside his pockets. The elementals were reporting to him about Yoo Joonghyuk practically running here.

-Cale, he's almost here!

-Approximately 30 seconds!

-destruction, chaos, love. He's about to arrive!

"That's how far you'll get. I will shoot if you come closer."

Cale stopped in his tracks as he listened to the elementals and Gong Pildu's voice.

"Hey."

Cale placed his hand on his hip and watched Gong Pildu put his newspaper down and stare at Cale.

He flinched slightly however Cale noticed it. Gong Pildu sweat dropped.

'Crazy. The look in this bastard's eyes is crazy.'

Gong Pildu shuddered at the look in Cale's eyes. It was as if he was looking at him as an inanimate object.

The look in Cale's eyes brightened as he stares at Gong Pildu.

"You're the one running this place aren't you?"

Cale said in a cheery childish tone and gave a big smile. Gong Pildu was taken aback same as the one before by his shift in attitude.

"So what if I am?"

Cale pouted and gave him a mocking look before speaking in a whiny childish voice.

"Come on ahjussi. This isn't fair now is it? You cheat people on stuff like this. I can just tell how you were when the world was still peaceful."

Rustle

Gong Pildu clenched onto the newspaper he was holding. This made Cale smile even more.

"Hey. I'll give you the payment."