It was the refined version of "The Heal". Unlike before, Daehwi and Seongwu can now mentally decide who and what to include or exclude in the healing and rejuvenation process.

"There. Everyone is now healed throughout the whole kin—" Seongwu and the rest of Wanna One suddenly dropped to the ground.

"Wanna One! What's wrong?" their fellow members of the Seventeenth Bicameral Chambers rushed to their aid.

As the only one remaining conscious albeit barely, Daehwi managed to explain in a series of words, "Side effect... B-Side... fainting... afterward..."

After saying those four phrases, Daehwi fainted as well.

"What did he say?" Kai was worried.

"If I understood correctly, the side effect of their B-Side X-Con technique causes them to faint after use," Woozi deduced.

"But if so, how were they able to fight Origin like that? Truth be told, they were even fighting Origin whose power had quadrupled after all his soldiers died," Wooseok searched for an explanation.

"And it has been a while since Wanna One-seonbaenim stopped the effects of 'B-Side'. We even noticed their magical presence significantly decreased when they deactivated it," Chaeyeon added. "If the technique causes them to faint after use, how were they able to keep up with Origin and ultimately defeat him?"

"Perhaps by rigorous training and sheer willpower," RM speculated. "They have always been that unpredictably amazing."

"So, let me get this straight," Liz was stunned by her realization. "So, you're saying that a severely weakened Wanna One-seonbaenim still overpowered Origin who quadrupled his powers?"

"That's the only explanation," Nayeon nodded.

"And that is how they gained our respect," Hwasa stated

"Let's just put them somewhere comfortable first and allow them rest," S.Coups suggested.

"Let's have a good night's sleep as well. It's been a long day, especially for you," Suho suggested, referring to the Sixty-fifth Bicameral Chambers.

"We will check the other magical squads and our Seers first before settling in for the night," Seungwoo bowed while the rest followed his actions. "We'll see you all tomorrow, seonbaenims. Have a good night's rest."

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞

"Do you think he will wake up anytime today?" a hushed voice brought Daniel into consciousness.

"Who knows?" another voice replied. "I can't even imagine how tiring it must be to become the power source for one group, let alone seventeen groups at the same time."

"Not only that, Niel-ah was augmenting our powers and the young ones during the battle, plus he is also part of activating Boomerang," the voice must have belonged to the person playing with his hair as the voice sounded close to his ears.

Unable to return to slumber, Daniel fluttered his eyes open. The first thing he saw was Seongwu near him. When he looked around, he saw his other members awake ─ Kuanlin, Jisung, and Sungwoon taking the long sofa, Woojin and Jihoon were sitting on one bed, Daehwi and Jinyoung were on the floor, and Jaehwan and Minhyun were standing on his bedside. Meanwhile, the rest of the Seventeenth Bicameral Chambers were there as well.

"After all these years, you are still the last person to wake up, Daniel-ah," Sehun said with a teasing tone.

"Where are we?" Daniel asked as he rose from the bed, drowsiness evident in his tone.