33: Twilight Provinces

With SVT, Mommymoo, and Geefreend consistently becoming a member of the Twilight Triad during their time, the provinces to which they belonged also received a collective moniker. Disple, Arbee-W, and Sorz were dubbed the "Twilight" Provinces for being the hometowns of the members of the original Twilight Triad since the Fandom War.

⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞⸟⸞

Mommymoo arrived at the center of Disple Province through Wheein's Electroportation. However, as soon as they landed, they were thrown down to the ground due to the strong gravitational force.

"Being able to manipulate gravity is such a strong power," Moonbyul said.

To counter, Mommymoo had to pull out all the stops, "X-Con: Starry Night!"

Mommymoo used the refined version of Starry Night. In this version, Starry Night covered the local sky with thick clouds and caused glowing icy boulders to rain down on the area. In addition to causing damage, the boulders would cause a tower of ice spikes that freezes anything inside and impales other opponents in its vicinity. Due to dodging the boulders, Ego could not keep gravity from dragging Mommymoo down.

As soon as they stood up, Mommymoo was faced with Ego's clones. Wasting no time, Solar used her Geokinesis, Moonbyul used her Photokinesis, and Hwasa used her Cryokinesis to eliminate the clones. But as they were doing so, Ego trapped them again under an area of strong gravity.

"This is getting annoying," Moonbyul whined.

"Let's make him feel our pain," Hwasa suggested.

Nonverbally, Mommymoo caused a pale green magic circle to form under Ego. The magic circle swiftly ran upward through Ego as if scanning him. Afterward, the members of Mommymoo glowed and the gravitational field around them was negated.

 Afterward, the members of Mommymoo glowed and the gravitational field around them was negated

For clarification, it was "Decalcomanie", Mommymoo's new X-Con technique. The technique temporarily copied up to four random powers of Ego, one for each member of Mommymoo. Solar got Gyrokinesis, Moonbyul got Conjuration, Wheein got Cloning, and Hwasa got Thought Projection.