Chapter 20: Tweeks adventure pt. 3

Começar do início

"Hear wha-"

A fucking car come crashing through my house and into me. Fucking- Is that Tweek and Clyde!? ISTG-

"Oh shit what was that?!"

"I-I dont know you frew up on everything!!"

CLYDE

We get out of the car and look at the mess we made....

"Um- Sorry! Ill uh-"

"Clyde we can get Tolkien to pay for it- Gah!"

Oh god now he mentions Tolkien.

"W-we can walk from here... At least we didnt die...."

The walk was silent. Tweek shook like crazy as I tried to avoil hurling again. When we finally got there Tweek walked in and so did I.

"Finally! You c-can go home now, Clyde. I have to fix all this... And change my clothes... Ngh!!"

I sigh and turn around. I dont wanna mess anything else up- Wait...

"Tweek do you hear that?"

He looks around. "Hear what?"

"No ones home...."

"So...?"

"So we can-"

"NO." Somehow he knows what I wanted to do. Is it so wrong to wanna look through your best friends house to see if you can find something to blackmail him with? "Just go home Clyde!"

I run further inside. "No! Look im sorry I fucked with your shit but its mandatory I fuck with Craigs shit too."

He pushes me "No."

I push him "Yeah."

"No."

"Yeah."

"No."

"Yuh huh."

"No!"

"YEssssss"

Hes really mad now. Shit. I cover my face with my hands when his antenna turn pink. "NO!!!" He pushes me right into the tv. Im fine but the tv..... Not so much. "Oh- NOOOOO"

"Well damn..."

He pulls his hair. "I CANT EVEN FIX IT CUZ YOU BROKE- ARRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!!" He looks at me like he wants to fucking murder me and instead turns towards the door. "Im leaving!"

WHAT?!

"TWEEK WHY"

He stomps away from me. "YOU can deal with this! Im tired of everything you put me-"

SQUEAK!-

....

We both look down at Tweeks foot. He picks up his foot. Stripe. When did she get out-

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSTRIPE NO"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHCRAIGS GONNA KILL US"

Tweek swoops down and picks him up "GET ME A BOTTLE OF WATER NORANS HAVE HEALING SPIT."

"Oh sick! Healing spit!" I run towards the kitchen then stop. "Why do you need a bottle of water? Just spit on him-"