Had he noticed his charm?

Li Canxing flashed his signature smile, "Is there something on my face?"

"No," Bai Yu said, "I just think you're interesting."

"Oh?" Li Canxing raised an eyebrow, "My part-time job is live streaming. I always inadvertently say interesting things, maybe it's a professional habit."

Bai Yu shook his head.

"I mean, when those five people came over just now, you immediately hid. But now, you're still putting on a great show."

He chuckled lightly, "Quite interesting."

Li Canxing's smile froze.

Lu Ke couldn't help but chuckle, making a face at the internet celebrity.

After this short episode, the pretentious internet celebrity finally shut his mouth. But perhaps due to the blow he received, he slumped in his chair, looking utterly dejected.

The blond was just too cold. Even Lu Ke couldn't strike up a conversation with him, and later, he was ushered away by the staff and had to return to his seat.

The airship was still sailing smoothly.

Bai Yu looked out the window.

They had now emerged from the temporal tunnel and begun the final leg of their journey through space.

Outside was no longer pitch black. Instead, like what they had seen at the transit station, there floated a brilliant galaxy, circulating in the vast black ocean.

Though rare, occasionally other airships would pass by, heading in different directions.

A pale silver planet came into view. Emitting a faint light, it seemed to be drawing in all the surrounding life forms.

Bai Yu had seen it on TV before; that should be planet D-312. And he would be spending the next four years there.

Soon, the voice of the broadcast woman came on, announcing the imminent arrival at planet D-312.

The sunshade closed accordingly.

Bai Yu watched as the sunshade descended, feeling that something was a bit off.

But judging from the passengers' reactions, it seemed to be commonplace.

He didn't dwell on it. He withdrew his gaze and closed his eyes to rest.

Then, after some time passed, perhaps ten minutes or half an hour, in a half-asleep state, Bai Yu suddenly felt a violent shake.

He abruptly opened his eyes.

It wasn't a dream.

Visibly, the airship was shaking violently. Some luggage near the edges even fell down, crashing to the floor. The shell cracked open, and a few pieces of clothing slid out.

Most of the passengers on the airship were asleep, completely unaware of what was happening, feeling disoriented when they woke up. By the time they regained their senses, they were already upside down.

"Wait, what's going on?"

"An earthquake?" This passenger was clearly still drowsy, "No! Am I not on an airship? Could the airflow be this strong?"

The lights in the cabin flickered on and off, finally stabilizing.

A female voice came over the broadcast.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please remain calm. The airship has experienced an unexpected impact, causing minor shaking. However, there is no need to worry as the core equipment remains undamaged. We will proceed to repair and resume the journey immediately."