"I'll take the risk." Dean says before the door slams shut.

"Let me out!" She yells, trying to open the hidden doors, but failing. "Let me out." She whimpers, hitting the door. She runs her hands through her hair, pacing, and can feel her panic building.

+++

Libby paces whatever room she has in the dungeon, wishing she had her phone. Libby turns around, jumping at Lucifer right behind her.

"Hey there, little Winchester." He smiles.

"You're not-- no, you're not here. You can't get in here." Libby rapidly shakes her head.

"Oh, can't I, though?" He remarks. "Think maybe we should finish what we started that day."

"You finished everything." Libby says, backing up when he starts to walk closer.

"Okay, then, change of terminology. Let's go for another round." He smiles. He grabs a fistful of her hair, yanking her closer and she whines, trying to get his hand off.

+++

"Hey, where's Libby?" Sam asks, walking into the kitchen where Larissa and Dean are. "I-- she wasn't in bed, she's not in E's room or-- or with any of the others. I can't find her. She's gotta eat."

"Maybe she's hiding from you so she doesn't have to eat." Dean shrugs.

"No. No, she-- she wants to get better. She told me that." Sam says.

"And she's the poster girl for honesty all of a sudden?" Dean scoffs.

"Dean, shut up. I know my daughter way better than you do." Sam sneers. "I just... don't know where she is."

"She's not with anybody else?" Larissa asks.

"No. Nowhere." Sam says. "Her bed's unmade, which isn't unusual, but Eeyore was on the floor and her phone's still on the nightstand. So I don't-- I don't know what to think."

"Okay. Okay, just-- deep breath. We'll figure this out." Larissa soothes. "I mean, we know nothing can get in, right?"

"Except people." Sam says.

"I lock the door." Larissa says.

"People know how to pick locks. Besides, monsters can get in. We don't have this place warded against werewolves or-- or vampires or anything. We just know it wasn't a ghost or demon." Sam says.

Larissa sighs, trying to figure out what to do. Her eyes drift to Dean, the man taking a drink of his beer.

"Dean." Larissa calls. He glances at her, the woman glaring at him. "Dean." She growls.

"No." Sam mumbles. "No, Dean, you didn't."

"Look, it's for her own good..." Dean insists.

"Oh, my God." Sam mutters. "Whe-where is she?"

"Sam, look--"

"Where the hell is she?!" Sam's voice bellows.

"She's in the dungeon." Dean reluctantly informs. "Look--" He sighs as Sam and Larissa race out of the room.

"Sammy!" Dean calls, following them. "Sam, would you just listen to me?"

"No." Sam states. Before he can open the door to the dungeon, Dean shoves him out of the way.

"Look. Your kid needs help and she needs to get clean." Dean says.

"Locking her up in a dungeon and isolating her isn't gonna help her in any sort of way." Sam says.