"Yeah, where are you gonna put this?" Sam asks. "You--"

"I'm the good guy." Dean says. "Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy!"

"What?"

"She's delicate."

"She... pfft."

"Go that way. I'll lead."

"W-what? Yeah. Dean..." Sam says, but Dean shushes his brother.

+++

Everybody but Dean, the little kids, and the five younger teens are at the map table. The four adults are researching while Daphne is eating some leftover macaroni and cheese.

"Hey, what are you doin'?" Dean walks in.

"Uh, research." Sam says.

"Okay." Dean says.

"You know, it's the strangest thing. I-I can't find anything on a cursed object that actually physically attacks people." Sam says.

"Dude, it's over. All right? Be like Elsa -- let it go." Dean says.

""Be like Elsa"?" Sam asks.

"Ah. Right?" Dean nods. "Come here. I need to show you something. It's important. Come on." He leads them out of the room.

Dean opens a door and they walk into a room and he turns the light on.

"Behold... the Dean Cave." Dean grins. "Or Fortress of Dean-a-tude. Just-- still trying to figure that one out."

"Both of them suck." Daphne comments, earning a frown from the man.

"Agreed." Natalie nods.

"We got Foosball. We've got jukebox -- al vinyl, obviously. Double La-Z-Boy recliners. And, of course, the bar. Still a work in progress. It's gonna have a kegerator because... well, it's gonna. And finally... the piece de resistance."

Dean holds up to the remote to the TV they got from the pawn shop.

"Okay, hold on, hold on. When did you have time to do all this?" Sam asks.

"When it's important you make time, Sammy." Dean says. "Let's get this bad boy a test run, huh? Dun, dun, Dun..." Dean sings. "Dun na!" He sings as he turns the TV on.

Purple sparks show on the TV.

"What the hell?" Sam asks. A purple beam shoots out, the group appearing in the woods.

"Dean? What just..." The three look at each other and scream.

"You're a cartoon! I'm a cartoon!" They all exclaim.

"Uh, is-- is this... okay, okay, okay. This is a dream. It's gotta be a--" Sam's cut off as Dean slaps him in the face, leaving a handprint. Sam shakes his head, making the handprint disappear.

"What the fuck is happening?" Daphne asks.

"It's not a dream. Holy shit." Dean says.

"What the fuck?!" Natalie exclaims.

"Dude, this is, like, so cool, though." Jacob comments.

"This is, uh... you saw that light. Did we just get sucked into the TV?" Sam asks.

"Or maybe this is an angel thing. Or-- or the Trickster." Dean suggests.

"No, he's dead." Sam says.

"Or is he?" Dean counters.

"Dean, what the hell?" Sam asks.

"I don't know, guys. I... whoa." They follow Dean's gaze to find the Impala.