chapter 48

Elisa

Liora wakes up and realises she is in a room filled brightness , there nothing to be seen afar . she notices that she is Aimys door from experience as she have been here before . She gets up and moves forward . After walking five minutes she sees a door place out of nowhere. She holds the clutch and opens the door only to see the same view of underworld she saw the first time she came here . She moves forward and sees all immortals are standing on the streets . They are smiling and waiting for her lordess to achieve her place . She moves through the crowd . Everyone is happy to see her . Some are clapping for her or some throwing some confetti on her .
She feels grateful , as she moves forward she saw Darius right infront of the palace which is in the between of streets . She moves towards, he raise a hand in direction of liora . Liora catches the hand and Darius pull her , sticking to his body .
He whispers " how do you like the arrangements ? "
" Perfect , thank you for everything " she responds
" I've yearned to hear those three words spoken by you "
" I love you " she declares
" I love you too " he repeats and straight away kisses her . Everyone in the crowd cheers with happiness as they both keep kissing . There bodies sticks to each other's .