chapter 15

Liora goes back to her palace and was told to shift to the top floor . She heads to the top floor nad see all her stuff is already there . She settles on bed in boredom and hears a knock on the door .
" Come in "
A lady enters , she seemed older than liora . Her each step is elegant as if she is trained . Her hair is dark red . " I knew , I would see you here "
" Pardon ? " Liora felt bad energy. She stands beside the bed .
" I was just here to congratulate on your wedding " her siren eyes raised .
" But I was told leaving Darius and me no none else can his room "
" You have the power to call him by his name "
" Aren't his wife should be , may I ask who are you ? "
" You arrived here few days ago and you think you belong here "
" As I don't know your identity, I shouldn't be concerned by your your words . " A pause " be careful of each word you say to me "
Liora's words slaughters her confidence " just a piece of advice , if you think his lord will accept you as his wife just wait for a while and see what he will do to you " with that she leaves the room .
Redhead girl left with Liora's mouth shuts down by her words .
Liora's eyes become teary and her whole face is red because she is ashamed , regretting the thought that she could belong here . She sits on bed with hugging her knees , hiding her sobbing face . She have never felt this miserable before .