Chapter 1

" Wake up sweetie "  Venessa gently wakes up her daughter, Liora, reminding her not to be late for school. Liora, still sporting bruises from a argument with her father the night before, contemplates the unfairness of being scolded in front of friends. Despite feeling hurt, she gets ready, packs her bag, and heads downstairs for a quick sandwich.
" I am sorry about last night " At the breakfast table, Venessa prepares Liora's meal and apologizes for the previous night's incident. Liora, keeping her thoughts to herself, heads off to school.
Liora has always been a diligent student, and this lowness in her grades feels unfamiliar. However, her closest confidante is her mom, Venessa, whom she considers her best friend.
Despite Venessa and Ben's divorce a year ago, Ben's visits continue to affect Liora. Her feelings towards her father take a downturn after the recent upsetting events.
Liora reaches her school and went to her locker to keep her project files . Her friends appear to her .
" Are you okay from last night ?" Diana speaks . Diana works as a role model for school . Liora knows that Diana has only befriended her to copy her projects and assignments but somehow she was okay with it , and her other friends always roam around her as she is famous in whole school . Liora never had any true friends  . Liora is known as nerd in the whole school .
" Yeah , I am fine " they all start moving towards there class .
They settle in class . Diana sits beside liora and sits in front bench of liora .
" So what's the plan of tomorrow , it's your birthday right " Diana speaks
" Yeah we want a party " this time it's Anna
" I haven't thought about it yet " liora speaks blankly .
" Oh come on , just have a party at your home atleast " bendy speaks
" Okay I will talk to my mom about it " liora opens up .
" Yes " Diana speaks .