chapter 45

Liora

Liora chose to attend school from now on . She woke up , packed her belongings , and prepared herself . After having breakfast and went downstairs
" Hey mom "
" Hey sweetie , how are you feeling now ? "
" Mom I completely fine "
" Sit , here your breakfast " she passes a plate with omelette and bread stuffed with vegetables
She settle and takes a bite
" Liora I have been wanting to tell you something for a long time "
" Yeah , what is it ? "
" Just remember I will always love , it doesn't change anything "
" Just tell me "
" Actually sweetie... you are adopted "
Liora's hands stops and legs shake from the recent information she received .
Venessa helds hand of liora " I adopted when you were a newly born because I am infertile and Ben wnated a child , so I went to a different state and pretended to be pregnant and came back with you "
" But why are you telling me this now "
" Because you should know the truth "
" What about my true parents ? "
" I don't know about them but I know what they name before I adopted you "
" What's the name ? "
" Elisa... Elisa Quinton "
There conversation finished with the name and liora left for school
At school she saw some people looking at her in unusual way . They might be knowing about her state as she has suffered from coma for a month . She heads to her locker for some books as she saw Diana talking to someone . Diana notices liora's arrival and immediately moves towards her .
" So you are back huh ? " Daina says with a smile .
" I guess so "
They attended classes together and had a little talk but liora kept reminding herself not to tell anyone about her underworld experience . In there interval she leaves Diana and others on bench while she goes to washroom . After coming out she notices a boy standing out of washroom . It's Winston , he is her classmate .
" Hey liora " he waves his hand
" Hey " liora tries to say calmly.
" I heard about what happened , so I wanted to how are you feeling now ? "
" Oh I am completely fine " she took a step forward but was stopped as she felt a hand clutching onto hers
" Listen to me for second ,I have been wanting to say this for a long time now... "
" What is it ? "
" I really like and ...will you go out with me ? "
She couldn't believe what she heard " I am really not in a state of dating , so I am sorry "
" Please give me a chance "
" I am sorry " she tries to move away from he kept clutching her hand more tightly .
Before she could utter a word , a gust of wind knocked Winston to the opposite side of the wall . Liora stood in position , trying her legs stay firm . She notices people staring at her and mumbling something . She thinks of Darius , looks here and there but he was found nowhere .