"That's just for show, it's rotten inside."

"I know." The imp looked at him weirdly but handed him the toffee apple regardless. He spun on his heel and looked for his victim to his next prank.

Lucifer was cradling the duck plush as he chose the prize for his basketball throw, then went in search for his victim for his joke.

The two met up around the circus tent, as they planned to see the great Robo Fizzarolli. Lucifer insisted on going first to give Alastor his present.

"Close your eyes."

"Absolutely not."

"Do you not trust me?"

"What have you ever done to make me trust you?" Alastor narrowed his eyes, but he knew Lucifer wouldn't shoot him with the AK-47 he had won, he didn't know how guns worked. When he had aimed the gun at the imp, he hadn't cocked the gun. Alastor closed his eyes and he felt something touch his hair. When he opened them, Lucifer was grinning like a madman.

"You look beautiful Al! Very scary."

"Don't call me Al." Alastor glanced at the reflective glass outside the mirror room beside them. There was a baby blue bow clipped to his hair, it was oversized and it had small gems in the centre. He looked ridiculous, and it was going to ruin his image. Nonetheless he remembered his prank, so he forced an innocent smile and offered the toffee apple he had hidden behind his back.

"Did you lace it with poison?" Lucifer asked, examining the seemingly delicious-looking toffee apple.

"Nonsense! Charlie wanted us to get along so I thought I'd offer you a delicious apple!" Lucifer eyed him carefully, before letting his hunger get the better of him. He bit into the toffee apple, and immediately spat it out. The inside was brown and mushy, and he spluttered and gagged.

"You bastard!"

"Oh dear, is it rotten? I apologise Your Majesty."

"I'm going to kill you!"

"I think that wraps up our visit to Loo-Loo Land."

"But we didn't go on any rides?" Lucifer asked, pointing to the rickety wooden rollercoaster in the distance.

"Have you not noticed the imp hitmen following us? I need to protect the baked bean from being assassinated." Alastor gestured to the four poorly disguised imps, loaded with guns and daggers, reading a newspaper each. It would look normal if the newspapers weren't upside down and had a hole in the centre with a gun sticking through it.

"So? I'm the King of Hell! I don't need to be protected by an arrogant beansprout who got destroyed by Adam." Lucifer began to approach the imps, their red skin painfully obvious to the duo. They peered over their newspapers and raced to hide their guns.

"Well if it isn't Lucifer! What has brought you to Loo-Loo Land?" One of them said, "and with a date too?" Alastor made a pointedly loud gagging noise, and Lucifer shot him a look.

"I was told to go to LuLu World, but someone took us to the wrong place."

"This someone is quite handsome, perhaps you would like to join us in assassinating the King?" The fat one snickered, and all four of the imps cocked their guns. Lucifer seemed unfazed, and Alastor chortled.

"My, my! Is that how you treat the King and his royal pet? I'll have you know this is Alastor, the Radio Demon!"

"Pet?" Alastor spat, and Lucifer gave him a sly smile. Suddenly it all made sense.