Πανδώρα

The Windsword descended upon the eternal city of Pleiad

The Windsword descended upon the eternal city of Pleiad. On its side, it bore the symbol of the High King & Queen of Alta. With the landing gears touching the platform of the Aéroport, the engines cut and the ship cooled down its crystalline engines with a soothing humming sound.

The back of the ship lowered as heavily clad soldiers in white marched out of the back of the ship. Within their ivory gauntlets, they steadied their plasma rifles as they followed their commander's lead. They marched in formation towards the palace of Oceanid, their weapons charged as custom with their practices.

At war, Altarian's will approach the enemy with their gunports open and their weapons running hot. They see this as a sign of respect to their enemy. It was also a sign of power and authority that made the Mulian's in the Pacific uneasy. The once peaceful realm of Alta had fallen into a military hivemind of paranoia, greed, and corruption.

The Elite Guard met resistance at the palace's gate. The Oceanid Elite Guard, dressed in silver shimmering armor, sealed off all access to the palace. They were guarding the sacred throne of the Oceanid Kingdom on the expressed orders of King Okeanos. No one was to enter!

"Move aside!" orders Supreme Leader Richter "By the authority bestowed upon me by the High King of Poseidia, I order you to move aside!" The Oceanid Guard's stood unmoved. Richter stepped forward as one of the guards thrust her trident only inches from the commander's exposed neck! "This is treason!" he yells "By the authority—"

"Atla-Ra does not recognize the authority of Poseidia within these walls." scolds the Oceanid Elite Commander "You are within the royal keep of the Oceanid Kingdom. Take another step forward, and I will run you through! These are my orders from the King of Oceanid!"

Richter growls, hissing through his pearly teeth. He never had considered the Oceanid's as a resistant group of people. He always saw them as cowards who'd rather 'negotiate' instead of taking immediate action. But something within their society had abruptly changed. He could sense something that the Oceanid people did not have prior: Hope.

Unlike the Oceanid's, he wasn't a patient man, barking again.

"By the orders of King Atlan, your king whom you swore to serve without question!" He emphasizes "I am here to bring Prince Fisher back to Poseidia. It is worth your king and queen's life that you swiftly comply with these orders!"