Chapter 32

XAVIER

I smoked a cigarette as Sofia was asleep under me.

I got up and put my suit on and gave her a kiss, then walked out.

I walked in the club seeing Brandon and Richard already there.

"Where's Noah?"

"He went to go use the bathroom." He said and I nod.

I sat down and we all started smoking.

"This shit is good." Brandon said letting the smoke leave his mouth.

"Don't forget we gotta exchange with the Cardians tomorrow night." I said.

"Yeah I forgot about that shit." Richard said. "Wassup." Noah said walking in.

"Took you forever." Brandon said and we all laughed.

"Haha not funny." He said sitting.

He then took a joint and lid it up. "Soon I'll have to go back to Sofia apartment before she notices I'm gone." I said.

"Yeah same, Allies at my house and I need to go back before she notices I'm gone."

"Same for Silesia." Noah said, "When are you going to get a girlfriend." Richard asked Brandon.

"I have one, you guys just haven't met her."

"Why is that? You've met ours." I said, "Because I don't want you guys to say anything dumb."

"We won't, just let us meet her." Noah said, "Maybe soon." He said looking at window.

"W-wait guys." He said, "What?" I said letting the smoke leave my mouth.

"That's fucking Scott gang!"He said standing with his gun out. "What? where?" I said standing also talking my gun out, and the rest did also.

"Right th-" he started but it was too late. We heard a gun go off and we ducked but then I look up to see Noah standing there.

"Noah!" I shouted. I walked up to him and another shot was heard.

This time it was me. I felt a small pain. "Xavier! Noah!" I heard they scream and we both felled to the ground.

I watched as Richard and Brandon shot back at them.

After a few second I closed my eyes and it was pitch black now.

•••

"Xavier stay awake!" I heard Richard say to me.

I saw red lights and I felt me moving. I see two men and Richard.

They then put me in a truck and I was alone with some dude. Next thing I know it was dark again.

SOFIA

I woke up from a call, "Hello?" I said.

"Xaviers in the fucking hospital! He got shot and it was happening too fast, we didn't know what to do." I heard Richard say speaking fast.

"What? No Xavier is right here next to me-" I started but stopped once I realize he wasn't next to me.

"What the hell." I said.

•••

"Where is he!" I cried while walking on the floor they were on.

"He's still in surgery."

"Why didn't you guys protect him! He always look out for you and you guys couldn't protect him?" I cried.

"W-we tried." Richard said sadly.