Chapter 2🔥

Once I woke up, I did my skin care routine, and put massacre on, and did my eyebrows. I then headed downstairs to see Allie dressed up.

"Where are you going?" I said with a smile. "The office. Remember?" She said and I had to think about it for a moment.

"Xavier." She said and I remembered. "Oh what time are we supposed to be there?"

"Twenty minutes." She said and my eyes widen and I ran upstairs to put an outfit on.

" She said and my eyes widen and I ran upstairs to put an outfit on

"Very cute, now let's go." Allie said and we both walked out.

Once we made it to the building, we walked in and went on floor 6. Afterwards, we started walking and then we bumped into Richard, a guy, and Xavier.

"Hey baby." Allie said to Richard and they kissed. Xavier looked me up and down and licked his lips.

"What's your name?" He asked and my heart started going wild. "U-uhm.." I started. "Sofia." Allie said for me and I nodded my head yes and the guy smirked.

"Well Sofia, I think you look very beautiful." He said and I smiled really hard.

"Thank you." I said. "I'm Xavier." He said but I already knew that. "Hi Xavier." I said a little shy.

"Hi Sofia." He said. "I would love to talk with you more."

"Really?" I said and he shook his head yes. "Tomorrow night?" He asked and I nodded my head yes.

"Okay, great." He said and walked away with a guy, and Richard.

"Are you already in love?" She said and I smiled really hard. "He's just a small crush." I said and we started walking to the elevator.

"A small crush huh?" She said and I laughed.

•••

As I was putting my panties and a bra on, I got a call from an unsaved number.

"Hello?" I said answering it. "Sofia.." i heard Xavier voice. "Oh Xavier, hey!" I said happily.

"I just wanted to tell you have a goodnight." He said and it touched my heart.

"Thank you, I hope you have a goodnight also." I said. "What if i just came to you right now." He said and it was a weird question.

"I wouldn't really care, I would just be happy to see you." I said. "So you wouldn't mind, if i just came to you." He said.

"I guess not, but it's 10pm." I said. "Yeah, i know. Just wondering." He said.