Chaptet 10🔥

XAVIER

As i was smoking a cigarette outside of Sofias job, i saw it was 6:27.

Time to go in and wait for her.

I then started walking in and then i saw Sofia finishing up her last two customers.

Once she was done she walked towards me and I could see she was tired. "How was work?" I asked.

"Tiring." She said signing out, "I'm gonna relieve all of that for you." I said taking her hand and putting it in mines.

"Okay baby." She said with a big smile. Once we got in the Lamborghini, i stared at her.

She's so beautiful, her features, her hair.

"Is something on my face?" She asked.

"No, why do you say?"

"Because you were staring."

"I'm admiring your beauty." I chuckled and she smiled. I kissed her and she kissed me back.

"I don't wanna wait love. Let's go in the backseat." I said and she laughed.

"Put your legs on my lap." I said and she did. I started massaging her feet and I could tell she loved it.

I started the car and started driving while still rubbing her feet.

Once i made it to her house, I picked her up and walked to her door.

She got down from me and started to unlock her door, then we both walked in and went in her room.

"I love you, Xavier." She said staring up at me. She took her shirt off and pants and just was left with her panties on.

I took my suit off and she got on her knees and started sucking me up.

"Fuck Sofia." I groaned as she was sucking me. The feeling I was getting from her felt so good.

I loved it and i never wanted her to stop. She kept rubbing her hands with whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth.

I then pulled out and came all over her face. "That was a little quick." She said.

"I know princess, you're the only one that can make me nut that fast." I said and she smiled.

"Stand up and lay on the bed." I said to her and she did. I grabbed the condom from my pants pocket and put it on.

I placed it at her pussy and she smiled. I shoved it in and her eyes went back. I started thrusting into her pussy and i heard her loud moans.

"Ahh fuck!" She moaned loudly and i kept slamming into her. I grab her throat and leaned down to kiss her.

I wonder what she actually feels like. I fucking hate using a condom, but whatever she wants she gets.

"Xavier!" She moaned loudly as i kept thrusting.

"I'm about to.." she started but didn't finished. After a few more thrust she squirted all over my cock.

"Fuck princess." I groaned as i pulled my cock out.

"Sorry." She said and i kissed her. I slid my cock back in and grab her boobs.

I started moving in her while sucking on her boobs and I could tell she was getting good pleasure.

"Xavier it's too much!" She moaned but I didn't care and kept thrusting into her.

"Say you love me." I said. "I love-" she stared but stopped as I went faster, "Say it Sofia!" I said giving her all inches.

"Ahh! I love you! I love you!" She moaned really loud and I pulled out and saw all her cum on the condom.

"Damn baby." I groaned and she smiled while looking exhausted.

She opened her legs wide and I saw all her come everywhere on her pussy.

I got on my knees and started licking it all up, "Xavier.." she moaned as I stick my tongue in her.

"I can't take it!" She said pushing my head away and I smirked.

I got up and kissed her. I noticed how her legs were shaking and I laughed.

We both then took a shower and I put my suit back on.

As she was putting lotion on her self I got a call. "What."

"You gotta be here, your father wants to talk with you."

"Tell him im busy, or just talk to me tomorrow."

"No it's a family conversation." He said and I sighed.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes or so." I said and hung up.

"You have to leave?" She said and I sighed.

"Yeah, I don't want to but I have no choice." I said kissing her neck.

"Okay." She said. "I love you though darling."

"I love you too." She said. She put some leggings on with my hoodie I gave her and we walked downstairs together.

As I was still tying my suit up, I saw Allie and Scott.

I saw the angry look on his face and I liked it.

"Scott, what are you doing here.." Sofia asked.

"What the hell did I tell you about being by this man!" He said angrily.

SOFIA

"Scott, he's not who you say he is." I said.

"I know who he fucking is!" He yelled, "Fucking lower your tone when talking to her." Xavier said stepping in front of me.

"Oh yeah? What the fuck are you going to do if I don't?" Scott said laughing at him.

"Xavier just go, I don't want the situation to escalate." I said and he just looked at Scott.

"I love you." He said looking at me. "I love you too." He said and we kissed. He then walked out and Scott started yelling at me.

•••

I woke up from a call from Xavier and I answered it, "Hello?" I said in my sleepy voice.

"Hey princess, is everything alright?" He asked and I loved how he cared.

"Yes baby." I said, "I don't have a spare key and it's not in your plant." He said.

"Oh you're here?" I said getting up slowly. "Yes princess." He said and I got up and opened the door.

"Xavier!" I said hugging him and he looked down at me with a smirk.

He grabbed my ass with one hand and the other grabbed my throat. He kissed me and didn't let go.

"Xavier." I said against his lips and he moved himself and licked his lips. "You taste so good." He said and I smiled.

"Let's go upstairs." I said holding his hand and walking up there.