Chapter 24🔥

ALLIE

It's been so lonely and boring without my best friend.

Richard is always busy with things so I've been here alone.

I then decided to call her, "Hello?" She said picking up on the last ring.

"Hi Sofia!" I said happily, "Hi Allie." She said.

"How are you? I miss you so much."

"I'm fine Allie, how are you?"

"I'm okay, it's been very lonely without you."

"I'm so sorry, I wanna come back, but it's just things have been going on with me and Xavier." She said and I sighed.

"Yeah..it's okay." I said, "I'll be back soon." She said.

You've been saying that for a month now.

"Okay." I said, "We should plan a girls trip to Paris."

"That sounds nice!" She said, "Yeah, I'll plan one for next week?"

"Yeah, that'll be great." She said and I was happy she was agreeing to come.

"Here love." I heard Xavier in the background and, I heard her sniff something.

"I'll talk to you later." She said, "Yeah, okay by-" I said but she hung up fast.

I miss my best friend.

SOFIA

I kept sniffing the coke and Xavier was smoking a bong.

I then got up to wash my face and I noticed how terrible I started to look.

I was losing myself like I was falling apart.

"Xavier." I said and he took a deep breath in the bong and exhaled it out then looked at me, "Yeah?"

"Am I getting ugly?" I asked and he put the bong down. "Hell no, why would you say that?" He said.

"Because I feel like I'm starting to look bad." I said and he walked towards me.

"You look sexy as fuck." He said grabbing my throat and kissing me.

"Maybe we should stop these drugs, it could ruin us and our lives." He said.

I really want to stop, but I felt like I needed it.

"Yeah I agree." I said and he opened our room door, and threw the boxes of drugs back in the cabinet downstairs.

We then took a shower together and brushed our teeth.

I did my skin care routine, and my hair.

"You look so beautiful love." Xavier said coming to me and kissing me. "Thank you baby." I said.

"I'm going back to my apartment today." I said and his smiled turn upside down.

"Love, you practically live here now. There's no point in leaving." He said and I stood up and faced him.

"Allie called me saying how she was feeling lonely. Plus we have a trip we're about to go on." I said walking to get my bag.

"What trip?" He asked, "She booked us a Paris trip." I said to him and he nodded his head.

"When is it?" He asked, "Next week, but don't worry I'll see you before I leave." I said and he nodded his head.

I knew he was a little upset I was leaving, but I've been with him for almost two months.

"I love you." I said kissing him. "I love you more."

He pulled my waist and held our kiss for a while. "Okay Xavier." I said against his lips and he moved licking his lip.

Deeper (18+)🔥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें