Chapter 12

SOFIA

When i woke up, Xavier was still asleep.

I got up and brushed my teeth then did my skin care routine.

I went downstairs and fixed some milk to drink then before I could walk back upstairs I see someone on my couch.

I walked closer to my sofa and saw a man on there. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pan.

I walked towards him and hit him with it. "Ow!" He yelled and I jumped backwards.

"What the hell!" He said and then he looked up at me.

I heard noise from upstairs and see Xavier in his boxers. "What's going on?" He yelled.

"She fucking hit me with a pan." He said pointing at me.

"You're a random guy on my couch! I was afraid." I said.

"Come here baby, are you alright?" Xavier said coming to me. "Why are you asking if she's alright? I'm the one that got hit with the pan!" The guy shouted.

"Let's go to the room." He said and we did.

Once we both got dressed he explained to me that, that was his cousin Noah.

"Oh im so sorry, I didn't know." I said, "No it's fine love, I'm not mad." He said and kissed me.

"But I have to go help him with some stuff today, so I'll pick you up later to come over." He said.

"Okay." I sakd, "Bring some clothes to sleep in." He said and we kissed.

"I'll see you tonight." He said and I smiled. "Okay, I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He said and he walked out.

•••

XAVIER

"She was pretty as fuck!" Noah said and I rolled my eyes as I drove in my driveway.

"That's my girlfriend, shut the hell up." I said helping him with his suit cases and bringing them inside.

"Does she have a twin? Or another friend." He asked as we walked inside.

"You just got here calm down." I said and he sighed, "Look all of the girls where I was, was flat, with no meat on there body, I need a lady."

"Okay, let's settled down first, and then we'll help you." I said and he nodded his head. "Okay fine."

"Now your room should be upstairs to the right." I said and he went up there.

After a few minutes he came back downstairs, "Where's Richard?"

"Probably still with his girlfriend."

"How come you aren't with yours?" He said laughing a bit.

"Because we have some business to handle, especially the meeting with my family in an hour or so." I said.

"Fuck, you guys still do that?" He said, "Yeah, so suck it up." I said and he threw something at me.

"Suck that up." He said walking downstairs all the way.

"Let's go to the strip club." He said with a smirk, "We have to meet with my family in an hour." I said.

"Okay Mr. Bossy man, afterwards."

"For what?"

"I wanna find a chick." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever let's start getting ready." I said and he nodded his head.

Once we got dress I headed to my parents house.

"Hello son, it's finally nice to see you." My mom said welcoming me, "Hello mother." I said. "Oh and Noah, I'm glad to see you also!" She said.

"Hello Mrs. Maranzano." Noah said bowing down to my mother.

"Son." My father said shaking my hand.

"And Noah, how's my sister and your father?"

"They're doing just well Mr. Maranzano." He said respectfully. "That's very good to hear." My father said and we walked in there house.

"Haven't been here since we were kids." Noah said to me and I scoffed.

"Xavier!" My sister said hugging me, "Hello Grace." I said hugging her back.

"Wassup cousin!" She said hugging Noah. "Hey Grace." He said hugging her back.

We all then sat at the dinner table and once the maids brought all of our foods out, we started eating. "How's the business?" My sister asked.

"It's fine, how's college?" I asked her while taking a sip from my water, "Great! It's so fun, and everyone there is nice." She said and I smiled.

"Son." My father said and I looked at him, "The real reason you're here is because, me and your mother needs someone to continue the legacy."

I knew exactly what he meant, and was about to say.

"You have to find a wife soon so you can have a kid." He said.

"Dad, I have plenty of time. There's no reason to rush."

"Me and your mother aren't getting any younger, we won't be here to even see our grandkid, take the ring and start his or hers first business.

"Dad, im going to make sure you do. Now can we just eat and have a nice family dinner for once?" I said a little angry, and everyone looked at me.

"You need to cool off a bit." Noah said in my ear.

I then pushed my plate forward and walked out. I lid a cigarette and smoked it while I was outside.

After a few minutes Noah came, "Are they always like that?" He asked. "All the time." I said letting the smoke leave from my mouth.

"Damn, I could see why you would be mad. I would be to, knowing all my family wants from me is a grandchild."

"Yeah it's fucking hell." I said throwing my cigarette out.

"Hey mom and dad said the family dinner is over you guys can leave." My little sister said coming out.

"Thanks Grace, I'll see you later." I said hugging her. "Okay bye Xavier." She said hugging me back and we left.

Once we made it to the strip club Noah was staring at every girl ass. "Now this is what I've missed." He said.

We then went in my private booth and my bodyguard brought one girl in here and she started lapping dancing on Noah.

"Fuck." He grunt as she was on her knees touching his cock. "We'll be back." He said holding her hand and walking out.