Chapter 21

XAVIER

Few days later

After spending almost a whole month in the room with Sofia getting high and having sex, I had to go back to work.

Sofia got ready to come with me. I put my suit on and she put a skirt on with a pretty shirt.

She spread perfume on herself, while I spread cologne on me.

She started doing her hair, mascara and putting lipstick.

"Are you ready?" I asked and she nod.

We walked out and then I went straight downstairs into my car.

We drove straight to my job, and Sofia and I got a last sniff of coke before we got out the car. "Fuck." I groaned, sniffing it twice.

I then got out the car and opened Sofia side of the door and then I watched as she sniffed the rest and then we started walking to the building.

I went on my floor and once the doors open all eyes were on us. Everyone looked shocked to see me.

I grabbed Sofia hand softly and held it as we went straight to my office and we heard some whispering.

"You're back!" Noah said happily. "Yeah." I said and he looked at me closely. "Did you sniff coke before coming in?" He asked me.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because theres some white on your nose." He said and Sofia turned my face to her and wiped my nose. "No there isn't." She said after wiping it and I smirked down at her and walked straight into my office.

She closed the door and sat on my lap while making out. "You look so sexy." I said to her and she smirked.

She then got on the floor and arched her back to me. Her skirt lifted up a bit and I saw her with no panties.

"Damn baby." I groaned as I got hard and she smiled.

"Like it?" She asked.

"I fucking love it." I said and she got up and stood in front of me.

I grabbed her hips and kissed her while gripping her ass.

Then someone came in, "Xavier!" Brandon said and I sighed, "What?"

"You're finally back." He said happily. "Yeah." I said and then Richard walked in.

"I actually thought I was going to have to break down your door if you'd stayed in there for another week." He said and I laughed a bit.

"I need some." Sofia said and I sighed. "I need y'all to leave for a moment." I said to Richard and Brandon.

"Okay." They said and walked out, "Sofia." I started.

"You can't do that here." I said and she rolled her eyes, "No one will know." She said taking a blunt out.

"Sofia im serious." I said and she looked at me for a few seconds.

"Whatever." She said lighting it up and I took a deep breath.

"Sofia throw that shit out, we're at my building." I said getting a little mad.

She rolled her eyes at me and smoked it, "Fucking throw it out!" I shouted at her and she jumped a little.

She went to the window and had threw it out. "Are you happy!" She said, and I heard my office door open which means someone had came in.

"I fucking told you we can't do that here!" I said, "I fucking hate you!" She yelled at me and stormed out.

"Sofia!" I shouted but she left out, "What's going on?" Noah said standing by my door with Richard and Brandon.

"Take her to my house, and don't let her leave." I said to Noah and he nodded his head and left.

"What the hell happened?" Richard said, "She wanted to smoke weed but I told her not in my office."

SOFIA

As I was in the car with Noah, he was driving me back to Xavier house and once we made it there, I went straight to the kitchen and started eating grapes.

"So what happened back there?" Noah asked me. "Nothing." I said eating the grapes.

"Well something must've happened when you shouted 'I fucking hate you' and stormed out." He said.

"I just don't know what's been going on with me. I've been doing drugs lately and that's not who I am." I said and nodded his head.

"We all do it, we just know when to stop, and that's how you have to learn." He said and I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go upstairs now." I said and I walked up there.

•••

After I got out the shower I lotion my body and put a bra on with some black shorts.

I grabbed the box and started sniffing coke. I looked at Xavier needle but knew he wouldn't want me using it without him around so all I did was sniff coke.

I then rolled a blunt up and smoked it. I smoked at least four, and sniffed three coke packs.

I then hear the door opened and I looked to see Xavier standing there in his suit.

I was a little still mad at him so I didn't speak to him.

I then smoked the blunt and I saw Xavier get in the shower. Once he was done he came and laid next to me with just boxers on.

"Hey love." He said and I just looked at him.

"Sorry about what happened in the office, you just don't understand how much it could affect me if we did do that." He said.

"No, im sorry, I should've known better and I need to know how to control myself." I said and he kissed me and put his finger by my pussy.

"It's so fat." He said and I laughed a bit.

He then took a silver spoon and lid it, then got the needle and stick it in his arm.

"Do it to me baby." I said and he grabbed my arm softly and found a spot to put it.

He put it in there and It felt so good.

After a few more hours of us doing drugs we just laid there.

NOAH

"Is he doing it again?" Brandon asked, "Yeah but he's coming out more than usual."

We all then went upstairs and opened his door a little bit. We saw Sofia on top of him, while his arms were wrapped around her.

We then closed the door and went back downstairs.

"Well we know he's really in love with her." Richard said.

After a few minutes of talking Sofia came downstairs.

"Where's Xavier?" I asked her.

"He's lying down." She said and she went in the kitchen grabbing grapes.

She must love grapes.

XAVIER

Once Sofia came back in the room she took her clothes off and I set the camera up.

"You sure you wanna do a sex tape?" I said to her and she nodded her head.