Chapter 5

SOFIA

Once i woke up, i felt a lot better. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

I then started heading downstairs to see Allie. "You're feeling much better im guessing?"

"Yeah, thanks for that pill." I said grabbing some orange juice.

"You're welcome. But i wanted to say there's a party tonight."

"Oh really, where?" I said. "At this club, and Richard, Xavier, and all of there friends are going to be there."

"Oh okay, let's go to it."

"Okay, that's fine but there's something else to it." She said and I looked at her now.

"Alysa might be there." She said and my eyes widen.

"Alysa? You mean as the girl that he was in love with? The girl he did everything with? The girl he didn't wanna break up with, but he had to?" I said in shocked.

"Yes, but he probably doesn't even care about her."

"How do you know she's going to be there?"

"Richard was talking about it. He said, she came back here."

"Oh my gosh, I don't even wanna talk to anyone at the moment." I said going upstairs into my room.

"No sofia, wait!" I heard Allie say but I just closed my room door.

I like Xavier so much, I don't wanna lose him. I know I stand no chance against Alysa though.

XAVIER

As I was smoking a cigarette with Richard and Brandon, we all heard Richard phone going off and he answered it. "Hey baby."

"With the guys, is something wrong?"

"Oh, okay. I'll tell him." I heard him say and hang up the phone.

"Is everything okay?" Brandon asked. "Not for Xavier." He said and i looked at him confused.

"Allie slipped up and told Sofia that Alysa was back in town and now Sofia is really sad." He said and I stood up. "Why the fuck would she say that to her? And how the fuck does she know that? And how the fuck does Sofia know about her?" I said kind of angry.

"Okay, the day I had a small friend group party, they came and Sofia wanted me to help you guys get together, so I told her that you had a crazy ex."

"Why!"

"Just to give her a heads up warning."

"So how does Allie know she's back?"

"When you called me and told me about it, my phone was on speaker, because we always put our stuff on speaker." He said and I scoffed.

I then called Sofia three times, but there wasn't an answer.

"I'm going to her house." I said walking out and I started driving there.

Once I made it, I saw Allie walking out of there. "Allie." I said and she looked back at me.

"Where Sofia? I need to talk with her." I said, "She doesn't wanna talk to anyone at the moment."

"I just need to talk to her." I said and she sighed. "Okay, just lock the door when you leave." She said unlocking it for me.

I then went upstairs and tried to open her room door but it was lock. I knocked on it twice, "Go away Allie!" She screamed.

"It's Xavier." I said and it was silent. After a few seconds she opened the door and I could see she's been crying a little.

Her mascara was wiped out. "Darling." I said pulling her towards me.