Chapter 30🔥

XAVIER

I put my suit on and started cleaning up the drugs and beer I had, for Sofia.

Once I cleaned everything up. Then I went to work and kept looking at the time.

Fuck, be 8:00pm already.

I was so excited to see Sofia. I missed her, her smell, her body, and her kisses.

I couldn't wait to get her in my hold. I then heard my phone ring, and it was a message from Sofia

Getting on the plane!

Can't wait to see you love.

•••

Once it was 6:45pm, I got up and headed to the store.

I grabbed some of her favorite candy such as, skittles, Hershey's and gummy bears. Then I grabbed two red Gatorade, a bag of hot Cheetos, and a teddy bear.

I was so happy to see her, my heart was beating fast because of the excitement.

I then drove to an expensive jewelry store.

I grabbed a $2,000,000 necklace and paid for it.

I already ordered her some bracelets and rings from the other day when she asked me to.

I started wrapping them up in plastic paper, and then I put them in a bag.

It was now 7, and I was ready to start heading to the airport.

SOFIA

"Passengers, we're about to lane, stay in your seats." The lady said and then I got happy of the thought of being with Xavier.

"So where are you going to go?"

"I might sleep in my car again." He said and I felt really bad.

"Maybe you can come with me." I said and he smiled, "Really?" He said.

"Yeah, I feel bad, and the least I can do is help you out."

"Thank you so much." He said.

Once our plane landed, we got off and I started walking forward with Allie. "There he is!" Allie said running to Richard and I saw Xavier on the side holding gift bags.

"Is that your boyfriend?" James said in shocked.

"Yes!" I said, "He's cute." He said and I laughed.

I ran to Xavier and jumped on him. He caught me and started kissing me.

"You look so beautiful right now." He said kissing me.

"Oh my gosh love." He said still kissing me. We then started tongue kissing for a while.

I pulled away for air but Xavier came and kissed me more.

He then pulled away and licked his lips.

"Here love." He said handing me a big gift bags. "I'll look at it, once we get in the car." I said and he nodded.

I then walked back over to where James was and he stood there, "Oh let me go ask my boyfriend the question." I said to him and he nodded his head.

"Xavier." I said looking up at him, "Can James come with us?" I asked and he looked at James and sighed.

"No, let's go." He said. "Xavier wait!" I said and he sighed.

"I don't know this guy and neither do you, I'm not letting some stranger ride in a limo with me."

"He's not a stranger!" I said, "Your right, he's a gay ass fag, let's go."

"Xavier that's so rude and disrespectful." I said, "Listen baby, I don't know this guy, where is he going to even sleep?"