Chapter 3🔥

When I woke up, I saw Xavier putting a suit on. I then sat up, and he looked at me.

"Good morning, how did you sleep?" He asked. "I slept okay, how about you?" I said.

"I'm not worried about me, im worried about you." He said and I smiled.

I then went into the bathroom and saw a tooth brush that hasn't been used and I used it.

"I need to get back home, I have work in two hours." I said and he walked towards me.

"You don't have to work, I'll pay for everything you need." He said and I couldn't tell if he was joking or serious.

"Okay Xavier." I laughed a little bit. "I'm serious. Anything you need or want, I'll take care of it." He said while I put my shoes on.

Okay he wants to play that game?

"Okay, look." I said showing him my phone, "It's a 5 million dollars necklace. I want it." I said and he nodded his head yes.

"Is that all?" He asked and I rolled my eyes while laughing.

"Can you take me home Xavier?" I said and he came walking behind me.

•••

"Would you like ear rings with that necklace?" Xavier asked and I was confused. "You're still on about that?" I said.

"You know what, yes. Ear rings would be perfect." I said and he smiled. "If that's what you want, you'll get it." He said.

"Okay bye Xavier. I had a really nice time with you."

"I had wonderful time with you also." He said and kissed my cheek.

He could've done it on the lips.

I then kissed him on his cheek, and before I can move away he pulled my head towards his and kissed me.

Once he let go, I was in shocked but loved it. "Sorry, was it too early?"

"No, that was fine. I mean perfect." I said and he smirked. "Okay bye." I said and I got out of the car.

I then got ready for work, and me and Allie left at the same time.

As me and Allie were working for the cashier, I heard the bell ring which means, I had to take the order since Allie already had a customer.

"Hi welcome to-" I said but stopped when I saw Xavier. "Xavier.." I started and Allie looked shocked also.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Came to give you, what you asked for." He said and I was confused.

His bodyguard on the left, gave him a box. He opened it, infront of me and I saw the 5 million dollar necklace in his hand.

I was feeling shocked, and confused right now. "X-Xavier.." I said touching my heart.

"Wow." Allie said. He then closed it and on his right side bodyguard, gave him another box that was smaller.

He opened it and I saw those ear rings. "I can't accept this." I said. "No sofia, it's for you. Now I'll wait here till your done work." He said.

"Okay?" He said and I shook my head yes. Him and his bodyguards then sat at the tables and Allie came to me squealing.

"You're so lucky!" She said and I smiled. "Only if Richard was like that." She said going back to her registrar.

Once I was finished worked, I sat at the table with Xavier, sitting across.

"Do you like the necklace and ear rings?" He asked and I smiled. "Yes, I love them." I said and he smirked.

"I have to go though." I said about to stand up, but he grabbed my arm softly. "Wait." He said and I looked back at him.

"When can I see you again?"

"Tonight come to my place." I said and he smirked. "Okay darling." He said and I started smiling really hard.

I then got up left. Once I made it home I took a nice shower, then put a bra on, with some panties.

I heard a knock at the door, and I put my robe and walked downstairs to open it since, Allie was cuddling in the room with Richard.

Once I opened the door I saw Xavier with flowers. "I love them." I said taking them from him. "I'm glad you do." He said and we kissed.

"Come on." I said and he closed the front door and followed me upstairs.

Once we walked into my room, I put his flowers in a vase and he observed all around my room.

"I've missed you." I said and he looked down and smirked at me. "I've missed you too darling." He said and he picked me up, and started kissing my neck.

XAVIER

I kept kissing all over her neck. Her scent smelled so perfect, her hair smell perfect. Everything about her was just something I couldn't explain.

"Xavier." She moaned in my ear and I moved myself while smiling at her.

I then laid her on the bed and she sat up, looking at me with a small smirk. I then got hard and I looked down noticing it.

"I can help." She said touching me where my cock was. "Okay." I said smirking at her. I then pulled my pants down and shoved my cock in her mouth.

She started throating me and rubbing my cock. It felt so good. It felt so different from when any other girl did.

"Fuck Sofia." I groaned and she kept sucking me fast. After a few minutes I came in her mouth and she swallowed it.

I then started moving in her again and she started sucking me. "Mmh Sofia." I groaned and she started moving her hands on my cock, and I loved it.

After a few minutes again, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it. I pulled away from her mouth and she was taking deep breathes.

"Did you like it?" I said slapping my cock all over her face. "Yes daddy." She said and I licked my lips. She looks so beautiful.

"I'm going to go take a shower." She said and walked towards the bathroom.

•••

As I was sitting on her bed, she was finally finished, she came out with some panties and a bra on.

"Hey." She said standing in front of me and I bit my bottom lip. "Damn." I said and she laughed.

I then stood up and she tried to wrap her arms around me, but she was a little too short for that.

"Do you have to leave?" She asked. "I could stay if you want me to." I said and she smiled.

"Stay please." She said and I picked her up. "Whatever you want darling." I said and I kissed her cheek.

She then got in the bed and I took off my suit, and just left my boxers on.

She put a movie on for us and I wrapped my arms around her and laid my hands on her ass.

"Goodnight." She said looking up at me and I kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Sofia." I said.