Chapter 13🔥

"Fucking best strip club." He said as we walked out.

"Yeah, you had a lot of fun." I said, "Why don't you date one of the girls from there?" He asked me.

"Because they let anything come in between those legs." I said getting in the car.

"You see that's a good thing, every time you wanna have sex she'll let you." He said and I scoffed.

"No thanks." I said and I started driving to my house.

"Okay, there's a little party tonight at my house so I need you to make sure everything is correct and let the people in."

"Will there be girls?" He asked happily. "It's all men, and it's up to them if they decide to bring their wife's or girlfriends."I said and he sighed.

"Okay." He said and got out, I then drove to Sofia house and I opened the door with the spare key she gave me.

I went up to her room and when I opened her door I saw her playing with herself.

She stopped once she saw me. "I- uhm Xavier.." she said and I licked my lips and smirked while walking over to her.

"Xavier.." she said backing up a bit. I then stand over her and I just let my eyes run through all over her naked body.

So sexy.

"Keep your legs open." I said and her eyes widen in shocked. "You're too big for me." She said and I chuckled.

I then pull my pants and boxers down and place my cock at her pussy, "Condom." She said and i forgot that she wants me to always put one on

I grabbed a condom from my pants pocket and placed it on. Then I slammed it into her and kept fucking her.

"Ahh!" She moaned loudly but I wasn't going to stop fucking her.

"Who's daddy?" I said to her. "You are Xavier!" She moaned. "Say it again love."

"Xavier is my daddy!" She moaned loudly.

"Fuck baby." I groaned and i pulled her shirt up and started sucking on her boobs.

"Xavier!" She moaned softly and i started rubbing her clit fast, "Fuck!" She moaned loud.

"Who's a horny girl?" I said to her, "I am!" She moaned.

"Who's a horny girl!" I said going harder, "I am!" She moaned louder and after a few more thrusts i stopped moving.

"Fuck." I said resting my head on her chest.

I pulled out and saw her cum on the condom. I then saw all my sperm inside the condom.

"Can i have it?" She said and i looked at her confused.

"The condom." She said and i knew what she was about to do.

She put the condom by her mouth and swallowed my sperm like she did last time.

"That's so sexy." I said throwing the condom away and she smiled.

She then put some clothes on and i pulled my pants back up.

"You got everything pack you need?" I asked her. "Yes baby." She said and i kissed her.

We then walked out and i started driving to my house. "Woah." She said as i went in my driveway.

"I didn't know it was this big." She said and I chuckled.

I got out the car and opened her door, then I grabbed her bags and we walked towards my door. Once I opened it i saw a small group of close friends there.

"Oh, I didn't know other people would be here." She said looking up at me. "Yeah just for a little bit then they'll leave." I said and she nodded her head.

"Wassup Xavier." A few people said and he gave them a nod.

I went upstairs with Sofia and she was amazed by my room.

"Wow, it's so big and beautiful." She said and I smiled. I sat her bag down on the dresser.

"Come here." I said and she followed me in the walk in closet.

"Oh my gosh Xavier." She said touching her heart.

It was a closet that had her name right when you walked in and a lot of women stuff, such as perfume, heels, jewelry and lots of clothing.

"What about your clothes?" She asked me.

"They're in another spot, but this is all for you." I said and she kissed me.

I then walked down stairs with her and we sat on the couch, talking with everyone.

"Where's Richard?" One of my men asked and then after a few seconds my door opened seeing Richard and Allie.

"Wassup." He said walking towards and him and Allie sat next to us.

"Hey!" Allie said hugging Sofia, "Hey Allie!" Sofia said hugging her back.

"Okay everyone is ready now." Brandon said. They then pulled a lot of drugs out and I heard my door knock.

I gave a signal to the bodyguard to open it and he did. I saw it was Scott.

All of my men stood up and aimed their guns at him. My bodyguard took his gun out and almost shot him but Scott dogged it.

"Xavier, tell them don't hurt him!" Sofia said to me, and I looked down at her. "Okay." I said

But my men kept their guns up aiming at him.

"Guns down." I said and they all put their guns down.

"Speak." I said to him. "I just wanna talk to Sofia." He said and I looked at her.

"I'll be okay, he's my brother." She said and I gave her nod.

She walked towards him and they walked outside talking.

All of my men and I still stood there staring at the front door waiting for Sofia to come back in.

After a minute or so she did, "Xavier.." Sofia said walking towards me. "Is everything alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine, but Scott wants to talk with you alone." She said and I was confused on why.

"I don't trust it." Richard said but I walked outside and saw him.

"What the fuck do you want."

"I need to tell you something." He said and he had a serious look on his face.