Perhaps if he hadn't had such blind faith in them all, maybe TBOAH!Glenn might not have died in that horrific way back then. TBOAH!Bud turned pale, and nausea rolled in his gut.
“Dammit…” he cursed under his breath, clamping a hand over his mouth and trying to push away the urge to vomit at the memories of his best friend's end, even his own end hadn't affected him as much. With his mind in complete chaos right now, TBOAH!Bud couldn’t think of who it might have been that betrayed him.

The strong individual he believed to be the first incarnation of the White Star. If he finds that person’s birth and death, then he just needed to look for the next information based on the time of death. Cale’s group knew about the White Star’s Dragon Slayer powers and ancient powers. Of course, Bud did not know the details because none of them had told him yet. Cale’s group had a decent amount of knowledge on the White Star’s powers. That was why it was possible to find the first incarnation.

“How did you know about his powers?” TBOAH!Rosalyn asked. She was not the only one who was curious about this, it was because until the latter battles in the war, White Star did not make any appearances the way he did in the TCF!World – the difference between it was unnerving and she felt it was also very unfair to TBOAH!Choi Han who had no prior knowledge of the ‘final boss’ until he was practically pitted against him near the end of the war.

“It's because we'd fought him plenty times by now, that's how we knew about his powers.”
“But… there's something I don't get…” TBOAH!Alberu responded immediately after his counterpart answered TBOAH!Rosalyn's question.
“What is it?” TCF!Alberu asked calmly, motioning for his counterpart to continue and elaborate on what was troubling him.
“Why?” TBOAH!Alberu asked, frowning with an expression that was both full of anger and grief. “Why have you guys already been fighting him so early in the war. Why do you know so much about him already?”
“Was it included in the guidebook?” TBOAH!Zed suddenly asked, and several faces lit up with envious hope – that hope was quickly snuffed out by Cale's firm response.

“The guide I read only covered until the Henituse War.”
“There was also no mention of who the ‘secret organization’ was or what their goal was.” Kim Rok Soo spoke up to support Cale's rebuttal.
“Also, no mention of White Radish was made at all in the guide either.” Cale added.
“So you also came to this world not having any idea that he existed.” TBOAH!Choi Han asked, his voice sounding strained and tense.
“Yes.”  Cale's reply was blunt and completely lacking any trace of emotion.

“…How? How will you find the first incarnation?”
Cale chuckled while looking at Bud who was standing there with a blank expression on his face. It was similar to the expressions people had when Kim Rok Soo had first awakened.

Kill or be killed. Live or let live. The war between monsters and humans. The war between humans and humans. It was a world full of destruction because of all of that.

“What does this really mean?” TBOAH!Choi Han asked, his voice shaking for a different reason now. TCF!Choi Han felt bad for his counterpart, and Cale and Rok Soo took a moment to share a look before Cale sighed heavily and shook his head.
“Keep watching, you'll know about it soon… but to explain it briefly. The world is quite different from the one you were taken from. There was an apocalypse… Monsters appeared…” Cale looked toward Rok Soo and then gestured toward him.
“He can explain the rest of it to you later… so just ask him.” He announced, passing the baton over to Rok Soo.

Kim Rok Soo had been determined to have awakened an ability that was useless in such a world, an ability that would only help him in a peaceful world. However, that power allowed Kim Rok Soo to keep living without dying.