"Beating." Cas says.

Larissa nods, her heart still aching, but a little relieved in some odd way.

"She was there?" Sam quietly asks. "He-- he had it on speaker. She heard all the conversations. She heard our voices? My voice?"

"Yes." Cas nods.

Sam falters, his mind reeling. His baby was so close and he never knew.

"Did he say anything about Billy? Or their mom?" Daphne asks.

"They're alive. That's all I know. I'm sorry." Cas says.

Larissa follows Sam into the kitchen, having to jog to keep up with his quick strides.

"Sammy?" Larissa asks.

"She-- she's alive. Libby's alive. She-- she's in our world." Sam states. "But-- but she's hurt. She... who knows whatever she's going through or-- or went through."

"Hey." Larissa grabs his arm. "She'll be easiest to find in this world. At least we don't have to worry about some sort of rift. We'll definitely find her now."

"Even if Cas gives us the location of wherever he was kept, she could not be there anymore." Sam says. "Or Lucifer could've--" He stops, his eyes tearing up. "God, who knows what he did to her before they got captured. I--"

"Hey, hey, hey." Larissa coos. "If he's as weak as Cas says, he couldn't have done much."

"He could still hit her." Sam whispers.

"I know." Larissa sighs. "Look, just-- we'll find her, okay? We know she's at least in the same universe. That narrows a lot of possibilities down."

"And she-- she's small, but she's feisty. She's smart." Sam tries to assure himself she could be okay.

"Super smart." Larissa nods. "And if she isn't... alive then... we can always bring her back somehow."

"Yeah." Sam nods, trying not to be too excited, just in case he gets let down.

+++

"It was a simple task." Asmodeus says. "All these fools had to do was keep Lucifer on ice till I returned from an important errand."

"Frankly, I'm shocked you left." Ketch comments.

"I believe I said it was an important errand." Asmodeus says. Ketch glares at him. "My initial thought was to take Lucifer prisoner, but that's proven to be a..."

"Monumentally stupid?" Ketch adds.

"Indeed." Asmodeus says after the two have a short stare down. "So, take two. I want you to kill him."

"Kill... the devil?" Ketch asks.

"Oh, he's runnin' on empty. Nice angel blade to the heart and he'll go down. Probably. Do it fast, though. Before he fills the tank."

"And if he does?"

"Oh. Well, then, I believe we're all dead." Asmodeus says. "You know... take the girl with you."

"The-- the Winchester girl?" Ketch questions.

"Yes. She should be helpful with her... new powers." Asmodeus smirks. "Take something to bribe her with if you must. She can't get enough of the stuff now." He smiles. "And if you both live through it... let her go."

"Let her go?" Ketch asks.

"Not much use to me anymore." Asmodeus shrugs.

~ ~ ~