Jeweled Flowers of Yunmeng( Part 2)

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The person everyone saw took their breaths away as they all stared in awe at the beautiful smiling young master that entered the doors of the throne room...

The servants and disciples all collectively brightened up and straightened up at the presence of their shixiongs as he smiled at them...

There were golden butterflies around the young master as he walked towards the thrones...

He bowed to his family first with a big smile as he sat himself down on the last throne...

In doing so the closed flower bloomed, revealing it's beautiful color and spread an aura of happiness and love all around the room that brightened everyone up...

Not only that but they could smell the faint fragrance of the lotus flower...

It smelled really sweet and it felt very warm...

The laughed that brought them blissfulness...

The smile that eradicated their worries...

The main family smiled at him...

Then as if perfectly practiced...

Yanli stood up to introduce herself...

"As you all know, I am First Young Lady Jiang Yanli of YunmengJiang Sect courtesy name Jiang MingMěilì and the oldest heir of the three of us, and also the eldest and only female in the jeweled flowers of yunmeng."

/Ming means bright; to understand, Meili means beauty/

She said with an angelic smile as she bowed and sat down only for Jiang Cheng to stand up and followed...

A certain Jin was falling head over heels for her...

"Greetings to all of you, I am Jiang Cheng courtesy Jiang Wanyin the youngest and future heir of the jeweled flowers of yunmeng."

He introduced himself with a calm and confident voice and with a slight smile and bow before he sat down, giving all of the attention to the last jeweled flower...

A certain white clothed male's gaze was stuck to the young heir of Jiang...

He stood up with a smile and laugh surrounded by golden butterflies that made him look ethereal...

"I greet you all! I am JiangWei Ying courtesy JiangWei Wuxian, the middle eldest and adopted child of my family and the jeweled flowers of yunmeng!"

He introduced himself with a happy tone that spread to all of them...

He was the absolute image of an ethereal goddess that was equal in both feminine and masculine features...