The Decision (Part 2)

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The room was heavy with tension as the Jiang Sect leader opened the folder and started to read it's contents...

They all grew sick as all the crimes of the Jin Sect leader was being said along with concrete evidence if he was able to protest...

All the crimes, it was sickening so to speak it already made them look at the sect leader wondering how he was still breathing with how disgusting he is...

Drug trafficking, human trafficking, rape, murder, false accusations and so on and it made them all hurl...

The mentioned sect leader was going paler by every crime told before he tried to deny all those accusations only to be faced with the evidence of the Jiang Sect leader...

"Oh really?, then what is that I've heard that in small towns near our border's were numerous reports of many women being raped and harassed, young and old there is no exceptions. Along with numerous corpses of innocent people that were stabbed multiple times.?"

The Jiang sect leader had a creepy menacing smile that put them all in edge...

"A-and how d-d-does that e-even l-link t-t-to me?!"

The Jin sect leader shouted face paler as if he'd seen a ghost...

"Oh? Well since it was on our territory we conducted a thorough investigation, and we found a trail leading to a group of cultivators that were wearing gold sect uniforms. We also decided to ask around LanlingJin and they all answered that you were the main culprit of rape and murder all around the area."

And as for proof a witness was presented in which he had witnessed the rapes and murder that happened in a brothel in the the area near Koi tower and another he witnessed at the small village near the yunmeng border where not only rape happened but also child trafficking as well...

Flashback:
(In where as the witness tells the story in our narrative)

The witness said that they were walking around the brothel, after a day of being pushed around and shoved harshly...

He went into a room to clean it up after the "activities" that happened there before they were called to clean it...

As they were about to start cleaning the corner they heard the door being slammed open...

And on keen instincts they quickly hid where the people won't see him but he sees them clearly...

They witnessed how 3 women were pulled by the Jin sect leader himself by their hair before tossing them on the bed tying them up before they even get the chance to flee...

And in their horror the sect leader harassed the young women mercilessly even though it was evident in their screams that they didn't want to be touch...