Newly Bloomed (Part 3)

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the beautifully carved dark wooden door was opened it completely shut their little chatter up as they eagerly tried to see the little boy that would join their little family...

The disciples were surrounding the boy in a protective circle with the boy in the middle making it hard for them to see...

Especially since the boy was wearing a black cloak most likely to avoid people seeing him while they traveled here...

Only the healer had ever seen the boys face, and like the family all the disciples were in the room eager to see their new young master along with a couple of servants that were excited as well...

Once the group had reached the front of the pond they all bowed to the Jiang family along with the boy...

The disciples then stood in the sidelines leaving the boy in the middle...

"Please do remove your cloak, no one would be of harm to here."

Jiang Fengmian had spoken in a soft gentle voice and the silence came after waiting for the boy to lift the cloak...

And he did, as he did so...

White milky soft skin was revealed along with the darkest jet black hair the shined in the sunlight...

His hair was in a high ponytail tied by a violet and red ribbon that had came from his parents...

Red soft plump lips that were in a small smile....

And what really took their breath away was when the boy had open his eyes, it revealed bright silver eyes with a hint of blue and purple...

And since he had come from the healers he was only wearing 3 layers of white and light purple colored robes...

Everyone in the room was at awe at the boys beauty, that they had thought the an ethereal goddess was standing infront of them...

Then the boy looked at them and all around the room, his silver eyes shining with childlike innocence, fascination and curiousity...

Then came the brightest and warmest smile that they had ever seen, making even the toughest ones there to coo at the cute boy....

Then the boy finally saw the family sitting in the throne and bowed again introducing himself...

"This little boy greets you, My name is Wei Ying courtesy, Wei Wuxian."

The boy said in an energetic tone and with his happy bright smile that rivaled the sun, along with the warmth it carried that thawed the coldest of hearts....

Everyone in the room was at shocked at the young master that stood in the middle like an ethereal goddess of beauty...