Newly Bloomed (Part 2)

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were several audible gasps obviously coming from the people inside the room as never would they believe that they would see the coward sect leader stand up and straight up slap his own wife to silence her...

A bitter chuckle was heard when Yu Ziyuan looked at her husband cradling her numb red cheek...

"So what now?...Your gonna announce that he is your child and is gonna be an heir here?!"

Her words cold as she glared daggers at him, he only looked at him with sadness and finally told her the heartbreaking news...

But it was not the news that she would be expecting...

"Wei Changse and Changse Sanren...are both....dead...."

It was so silent that you could hear a pin drop...

Yu Ziyuan quickly whipped her head so fast that her children thought she might've broken her neck...

She looked surprised and horrified as she finally let her husband's word sink into her mind...

The color drained from her face as tears threatened to spill while she tried to look for an indication that he was maybe joking or lying...

There was none as she took in how saddened her husband looked, zidian retracted back into its ring form as she put her hands on her mouth letting out a strangled horrified sob...

Guilt hit her hard as she had just talked bad about her chang-jie with so much malice that her words were eating her up...

Her chang-jie had been the one supporting her everytime she needed it...

Her jie never even held a grudge towards her...

The last time they talked was when she had cursed her for seducing the man she had loved...

"H...how long...?..."

Jiang Fengmian's features softened as he gently held her in his arms...

"Four years..."

He had answered her truthfully, this was truly hard news for them both as she knew that her husband had seen Wei Changse as like his own brother as she and madam lan did with their jie...

The answer was the final push for her to break completely in sorrow as she shook as she cried apologizing over and over again as her husband comforted her in his arms...

The sects leader sent a look to his wife's servants and they got the info and quickly lead the children back to their rooms...

He brought her to his room and comforted her all night as they both mourned their lost of their sworn siblings...

That night was the night of vulnerability for them both and they talked about everything and settled their problems...