The Decision

narration

'thoughts'

"speech"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A year had gone by and none of the major sects had come in contact with the main family in yunmeng since then...

Sure they would receive some letters considering the trading system, some business and some monthly reports in how they're doing but other than that no other news about what had been happening had reach them...

Not since they had publicly announced that they have adopted a boy older than their youngest and is now considered a sect heir as well...

It had aroused the suspicion and curiousity of the other main sects of what exactly is going on with their allied sect...

And of course word reached their ears of yunmeng's miracle flower...

A mysterious person and only that title was their clue on who this person was, no one outside the townspeople knew of whom it was and the townspeople only ignore their every question...

Some even tried as far as sending spies to see what was going on inside but to no avail...

It seems that, the entirety of lotus pier and yunmeng was serious on keeping their miracle in the shadows away from their knowledge...

This just made all the sects more eager to find out whom this mysterious person is...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A-die...could you tell me more about my māmā and baba?"

Jiang Fengmian looked at the yes of his adopted son that never failed to make him catch his breath with how beautiful those silver eyes were that shined like crystals...

"Of course xiao qíjì..."

He answered as he began to tell him tales of back when he was younger spending time with his friends along with the boy's parents...

The both had listened eager to learn more and was always fascinated by his a-die's stories about his mama and baba...

After a while his a-niang finds him and tells him that his shijie and shidi were looking for him, and so he says goodbye to his parents and ran along the halls of lotus pier...

He greeted every servant and disciple he comes across with a bright smile that seemed to brighten the place up...

Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Ziyuan watched with smiles as the boy that was once so thin and malnourished was now grown up and healthy...

Upon reaching the pavilion the boy was surprised as a big dog jumped at him, but he laughed happily seconds later and started dto pat the energetic dog...

He heard laughing from behind him and he saw his sibling smiling at him...

"Shijie! A-cheng!"