Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46

Start from the beginning

"THEN, GIVE IT TO ME!!" His fist came reeling back with a grunt, "...Looks like he can use that technique, too."

The zipper lip dude had appeared on the far side of the room with his back turned, "Don't rush...!!! I never said this was the real key."

"WHAT!?"

"Mock keys!?"

Zipper lips began to use that weird technique that allows the user to sky walk, "Maybe it's the key to a different pair of handcuffs. Chapapa! There are six members in CP9 members in this tower, each of us holding a key and waiting for you."

"Then we won't know if it's real or not until we take the keys from you and try them on Robin or Faythe's handcuffs?" Zoro inquired.

Sanji huffed with an irritated frown, "What a crappy way to play for time...!! While we're wasting our time here, you're probably planning to take Robin-chan to the Gates of Justice. Aren't you!?"

"...But we should take care of Robin first!" Nami spoke up, her mind racing for answers in their tough situation, "We should make sure to get Robin back, and take care of getting the keys afterwards!" She then turned to glare at the still jumping in the air--CP9 Member, "Forget about him and let's hurry!"

The CP9 member grinned with a belly laugh, "Chapapapa. You're smart. But if you do that, I'll just toss this key into the sea!! CHAPAPAPA!!" He dangled the key playfully, "We're just giving you a chance. See ya!!" He then ran off to some place through the window.

"YOU!! WAI--!!" Luffy was just about to sprint after the massive CP9 member, until Zoro grabbed the Captain by the face.

"HEY, WAIT! YOU, WAIT!!!" Zoro was getting dragged by Luffy's persistent strength.

"HOGAAGAGAGAGGA!" Luffy was so strong that even the great Sniper King had to get involved, "FUNKGOAHHH!! LEGGO OF ME, DAMMIT!!"

"HOLD IT FOR A BIT!! WAIT UNTIL WE CONFIRM THAT EVERYONE'S GONE FROM HERE!!"

Faythe looked up to see Wyper watching the entire scene with a satisfied grin. It was probably because Luffy was dragging both men, "Your not gonna join in?"

"And look like those fools?" Wyper raised a brow.

"Valid."

"Lucci is that pigeon guy, right?" Sanji asked the group. Faythe and Wyper turned to them, ignoring the three boys literally wrestling in the background.

Franky nodded, "Yeah, he is."

"He's most likely got my key." Faythe added with a more or less aggravated look.

Wyper crossed his arms, "This could get ugly real quick..."

Sanji nodded in agreement, "If he's with Robin-chan, we can just let Luffy go ahead." He then turned towards Luffy who was being sat on by both Zoro and Sniper King, "Luffy! Just go and beat up that Pigeon guy!!"

Luffy perked up, "The one that put those cuffs on Fae?" His face immediately dropped as he managed to shove both Zoro and Sniper King off, "I'll give it to him tenfold, just leave it to me!" He nodded to Faythe who slightly nodded back.

"R-Right..." Faythe stumbled over her words for some reason. A soft tickle could be felt in her chest at his notion.

Sanji nodded, "Excluding Luffy, there are eight of us. We'll find the six CP9 that are here, get all six keys for Robin-chan's handcuffs, and then meet up with Luffy!!"

Sniper King nodded, "If Robin-kun enters the gate, it's all over. Time is very important here."

Zoro frowned, "It's a waste of time to lose..."