Chapter 35- The Dining/Stargazing

Chapter 35 : The Dining/Sunset

The sun, dipped low on the horizon, casting a warm golden glow across the deck of the luxurious cruise ship. Class 1-A of U.A. High School had been enjoying their much-needed break from hero training, relishing in the relaxation and camaraderie the cruise offered.

Inside one of the cabins, Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu found themselves wrapped in each other's arms, enjoying a rare moment of tranquility amidst the hustle and bustle of their classmates. The gentle sway of the ship and the soothing sound of the waves outside provided the perfect backdrop for their intimate moment.

Lost in their own world, Izuku and Momo were completely unaware of the passage of time until a persistent knocking on their cabin door disrupted their reverie.

"Izuku, Momo, it's time for dinner!" came the muffled voice of Kirishima from the other side of the door.

Izuku groaned softly, tightening his embrace around Momo for a moment longer before reluctantly pulling away. "Guess we can't hide in here forever," he said with a sheepish smile.

Momo chuckled, running a hand through her tousled hair as she sat up on the edge of the bed. "I suppose not," she replied, her own smile mirroring Izuku's.

As they made their way to the door, Izuku couldn't help but steal a quick kiss from Momo, eliciting a soft giggle from her before they finally opened the door to face their eager classmates.

Kirishima stood there with a grin, flanked by the rest of Class 1-A, all eagerly awaiting their arrival. "Took you two long enough!" he teased, nudging Izuku playfully.

Izuku scratched the back of his head sheepishly, offering a shy smile in return. "Sorry about that," he mumbled, feeling a faint blush creep onto his cheeks.

Momo stepped forward, gracefully smoothing out her skirt as she addressed their classmates. "Shall we head to dinner then?" she suggested, her tone poised and elegant as always.

With nods of agreement and excited chatter, Class 1-A made their way to the ship's dining hall, ready to enjoy another delicious meal together and create more memories to cherish for years to come.

The posh restaurant area of the cruise ship exuded an air of elegance and sophistication, with gleaming chandeliers casting a soft glow over linen-covered tables and polished silverware. Class 1-A had been granted access to this exclusive dining venue as a special treat, and they eagerly took their seats, marveling at the luxurious surroundings.

Izuku and Momo found themselves seated next to each other, their hands subtly intertwined beneath the table as they perused the menu. The tantalizing aroma of gourmet dishes filled the air, heightening their anticipation for the culinary delights that awaited them.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" exclaimed Uraraka, her eyes wide with wonder as she surveyed the opulent surroundings.

Kirishima grinned, his usual enthusiasm undimmed even in the face of such grandeur. "Totally! I can't wait to dig in!" he declared, already eyeing the menu with eager anticipation.

As the waitstaff began to circulate, taking orders and delivering glasses of sparkling water, Aizawa-sensei raised a hand to catch their attention. "Before we begin, I just want to remind you all to conduct yourselves appropriately in this establishment. We're representing U.A. High School, so let's show the utmost respect to the staff and our fellow patrons," he said in his usual no-nonsense tone.

The class nodded in agreement, understanding the importance of upholding the school's reputation, especially in such a prestigious setting.

With that, the meal commenced, and soon the table was filled with an array of delectable dishes, each more exquisite than the last. From succulent seafood to perfectly cooked steaks, the students indulged in a feast fit for royalty, their laughter and conversation filling the air between bites.