Chapter 26- Role Call / Bus Ride

Chapter 26: Role Call / Bus Ride

As Izuku and Momo entered the classroom, the atmosphere was charged with excitement and anticipation. The morning sunlight streamed through the windows, casting warm beams of light across the room and illuminating the eager faces of their classmates.

"Morning, everyone!" Izuku greeted, his voice carrying across the room as he exchanged smiles and nods with his friends. Momo followed suit, her gentle demeanor and graceful presence adding to the sense of camaraderie that filled the air.

Kirishima waved enthusiastically from his seat, his grin wide and infectious. "Hey, Izuku, Momo! Did you guys catch the news about the training simulation? They say it's going to be tougher than ever!"

Izuku's eyes lit up with excitement at the mention of the training simulation. "Yeah, I heard about it! I can't wait to see what kind of challenges they've come up with this time."

Momo nodded in agreement, her expression thoughtful as she considered the possibilities. "It will be a valuable opportunity for us to test our skills and hone our abilities. I'm looking forward to facing whatever challenges await us."

As they made their way to their seats, Izuku and Momo found themselves caught up in the lively conversation that filled the room. From discussions about recent hero sightings to speculation about the upcoming USJ trip, the classroom was abuzz with excitement and anticipation.

"Did you guys see the latest hero rankings?" Uraraka exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. "I can't believe Endeavor moved up two spots! He's really been on fire lately!"

Iida nodded in agreement, his expression serious as he adjusted his glasses. "Indeed, the rankings serve as a testament to the hard work and dedication of our heroes. We must strive to uphold the standards set by those who came before us."

Bakugo snorted dismissively, his usual scowl firmly in place. "Hmph, rankings don't mean anything. The only thing that matters is strength, and I'll prove that in the training simulation."

Despite Bakugo's brash demeanor, the excitement in the room remained palpable. Students continued to chat animatedly, their voices blending together in a harmonious symphony of anticipation and camaraderie.

As their homeroom teacher finally entered the room, the chatter gradually subsided, replaced by a sense of focus and determination. As the class settled into their seats, Aizawa stood at the front of the room, his sharp gaze scanning the rows of students before him. With a sigh, he reached for the attendance sheet and began the process of registration.

"Alright, let's get started," Aizawa announced, his voice cutting through the quiet hum of the classroom. "Attendance is mandatory, so listen up."

He cleared his throat before calling out the first name on the list. "Bakugo."

The explosive student grunted in response, his gaze fixed firmly ahead as he acknowledged his presence.

"Kirishima," Aizawa continued, his tone clipped and businesslike as he moved through the roster.

One by one, Aizawa called out the names of each student in Class 1-A, his voice steady and unwavering despite the occasional mutter or protest from the students. With each name spoken, the classroom seemed to come alive, the energy of the students filling the air with a palpable sense of anticipation.

Finally, Aizawa reached the last name on the list. "Yaoyorozu."

Momo raised her hand to signal her presence, her expression calm and composed as she met Aizawa's gaze.

"Alright, that's everyone," Aizawa declared, his voice cutting through the room once more. "Let's get down to business."

With registration complete, the class shifted their focus to the tasks at hand, their minds already racing with thoughts of the day's activities and the challenges that awaited them. As Aizawa began to outline the day's agenda, the students listened intently, their determination to succeed shining bright in their eyes.