“Damnit!” TCF!Rasheel snarled, his fist colliding with the nearest table, crashing into it and smashing it out of existence.
“Even you?!” He demanded, turning toward his counterpart and falling silent when his counterpart turned his head away and pressed his lips into a thin line, trying to avoid recalling his own painful last moments.

“That's enough,” Cale's calm and level voice filled the Palantír Hall even though he was not shouting. Both the TCF!Dragons as well as the TBOAH!Dragons calmed down. The TBOAH!Dragons who were being overwhelmed by the haunted memories of their pasts immediately forgot the fear that had seized control of them moments ago. Cale stood up and approached them, moving calmly – almost unconsciously – with Raon and the TBOAH!Black Dragon trailing behind him. The three of them came over to sit with the other Dragons from both timelines. Grigori smiled sweetly and then accepted that Cale's gaze returning to the Palantír was Naur's cue to continue the record.

It was at that moment.
“It’s been a while.”
The Mercenary King could see a bitter smile appearing on Cale’s face. Cale started to laugh as he continued to speak.
“It really has been a while.”
His cold gaze was slowly looking through the numerous amounts of books in front of him.
“What’s been a while?”
Cale responded to the Mercenary King’s question. “I expected this. 1,000 years’ worth of records should at least be this much.”

The area with the Directory. Cale thought it was obvious that a significant amount of information would be present. Cale brushed his hand past his eyes.
“I’ll need to record for the first time in a long while.”
Kim Rok Soo had noticed something odd when he had first woken up as Cale Henituse. He remembered.

Everyone sat to attention, most of them were curious, but the majority of them were by now starving for more information about Cale and his past and even more so about what kind of life the original Cale was now living as Kim Rok Soo.

Even though Kim Rok Soo had transmigrated into Cale Henituse’s body. For some reason… Kim Rok Soo remembered all of the contents of < The Birth of a Hero > until volume 5, as well as the rest of the information he had recorded. Those records had not erased even as time went by. Even the conversations he had with everybody since living as Cale had not disappeared from his mind.

“Oh?!” Kim Rok Soo flinched, his face turning slightly pale as a look of anxiety appeared upon his countenance.
“What? What is it?” TCF!Alberu questioned Rok Soo. He was fast to pick up cues like this, especially when it came to something about Cale nowadays.
“His ability…” Rok Soo lowered his voice trying to keep his words from going beyond them space, however he could not hide his words from the kittens sitting nearby, or even the Dragons with their enhanced hearing, or even TCF!Choi Han who noticed the similar expression of discomfort on Rok Soo's face as the one he'd seen from the memories he'd shared with Choi Jung Soo back when he was learning the Black Yong skill.

“It's… been recording everything… on it's own… passively… without him needing or controlling it. Constantly activated…” Rok Soo shuddered, when he'd first become Cale learning to control this ability had been the most challenging – because on one hand it was a great ability to have, but it was a double-edged blade.

At the same time TCF!Choi Han realized something, hearing that every conversation Cale had since transmigrating was recorded might sound sweet, but Cale was someone who could not forget so even bad conversations and terrible things said to him in anger would also be remembered by him in this world. TCF!Choi Han clenched his fists, he wanted to shout about the unfairness, Cale didn't deserve to suffer anymore.

TCF!Rosalyn suddenly reached out and set her hand upon his. Although she didn’t understand what was going on, she was smart enough to know that it was something serious that Cale had never told them about. TCF!Choi Han exhaled slowly and clasped her hand in both of his to accept her reassurance.