Chapter 62

With each project undertaken, it becomes a test of networking and market precision.

A broad and reckless approach to development, relying on luck in management, will soon be swept away by the industry's big waves. This is why Wei Qian chose to keep Dr. Ma Chunming, even though Dr. Ma is a block of elm wood, he is a block of elm wood with extremely clear thinking.

Although Dr. Ma doesn't often show his face, he still somewhat understands Wei Qian and their way of doing things, so he immediately understood on the spot.

San Pang's so-called "preemptive strike" was the first hint. Although he had only been wining and dining in the past, it hinted that their local network was smooth. They had to be subtle enough and give the other party enough face, lest people think they were plotting, and then, in the investment department's "project proposal," of course, there would be some hints. The amount of hints would demonstrate how much they could grasp.

It's like showing a corner of the roots of a big tree to others, allowing the other party to guess the tip of the iceberg.

So, they needed Wei Zhiyuan's help.

"And what do you plan to do?" Ma Chunming chased after Wei Qian into his office and asked.

Wei Qian gestured to him like calling a dog and called Ma Chunming into the room, handing him a USB drive. "Go print it out."

It was a project proposal of nearly a hundred pages. Ma Chunming printed it out on recycled paper, thick as a stack, impossible to bind. He looked at Wei Qian in disbelief, "Did you do this? How did you find time to do this?"

Wei Qian turned his head and sneezed, saying somewhat gruffly, "Don't worry about it."

Wei Zhiyuan, who had been quiet on the side, walked over, bent down, and felt his forehead, then handed him a cup of hot water, placing it in front of Wei Qian, saying, "Drink up. I'll go out now to buy medicine for you."

After saying that, he really put on his coat and went out.

Ma Chunming looked up at Wei Zhiyuan strangely—although as an only child, he couldn't understand sibling love, with his life experience and barren imagination, he always felt that "little brother" was synonymous with troublemakers, and he had never seen Wei Zhiyuan being so... attentive and considerate, almost like a boyfriend.

But when Ma Chunming's gaze fell on their big brother, Wei Qian, immediately all the romantic notions shattered, leaving him shivering as if he had just drunk a pot of icy water in the dead of winter.

"I must be possessed by a demon," he thought.

Ma Chunming read extremely quickly, taking in ten lines at a glance. He boasted that he could even remember everything at a glance.

After reading it, Dr. Ma suppressed his creepy and lecherous thoughts, furrowing his brow, "The concept of an industrial park is indeed very appealing. If it could really be developed, it would be very attractive in terms of tax revenue and job creation. But I'm afraid it's not that easy, right?"

Wei Qian spoke after a burst of steam rose from the hot water, "It's not easy, but where there's a will, there's a way."

"I think an industrial park requires the right timing, location, and people—without any missing element. Of course, the location in City A seems feasible from both natural and cultural perspectives, but don't you think it's not enough? And don't you think the positioning is too high? With 'culture and high-tech' as the core, such industrial parks mostly form spontaneously or are supported by the government through tax breaks and awards— the government won't agree for sure. I don't think there's a mature soil for that there."