Part 26 End

(After sometime)

After there intimate moments they cleaned themselves and laid down in eachother's arms.
Yu snuggles his face into sam's chest as he tiredly sigh as sam peck his forehead.

"are you ok sweetheart..? " sam gently asked yu as he rubbed his back, trying to comfort him.

"hm... i am fine.." yu replied shortly as he smiled. He can feel care and concern from sam's actions.

"BTW, where did you go earlier... leaving me alone..?" yu casually asked with a little pout as he yawned sleeply.

Sam was quite for few seconds before he answered
"there was some unfinished business..." sam said as he think about earlier...

(flash back)

'show him my room..' sam gave instruction to the maid as he lastly looked at yu before turn  to leave.
He took the second corridor at the end of the hall, turning left at the end. He took the hidden stairs and goes down in the secret basement. When he get there he opened a secret door that requires his finger prints.

The room was dim, it's not just a room instead it was a whole living place with a small bed and a attached bathroom with a small area of living room with only a sofa that was not looking very comfortable.
But this room is not empty, its indicate some traces of someone living there. Not by his will but by force.

As a old man was sitting there on the sofa reading an old newspaper, but there was a thick chain that tied around his left ankle which was clanking everytime he moved his foot.

"welcome.. " the old man greeted sam as he didn't looked up from the newspaper.

"how are you doing... Dad?"
Sam smiled before taking an empty chair as he sat down comfortably.

"judging from your expressions... you did it.. right..? " the old man stated with straight voice as he glance at his son's face.

"you know me so well dad.." sam smirked as he crossed his legs.

"I just can't believe, how can you be so good making fool out of people like its nothing...  *scoff* It is not enough that you are keeping me here.." the old man said in disbelief.

"it's not my fault... This is the consequences of your own action. I am just making sure that it never happened in future. "  sam said casually shaking his shoulder.

"i must say... your plan was great." the old man said.

"ofcourse, it was all well planned from the the start when I ordered two hooligan to hurt him at the club then came to save him, I was such a hero in his eyes.
Then I had to take him here because I didn't wanted to stay from him anymore. You don't know dad... He is so adorable."
Sam said in calm voice with a smile dancing around his lips.

The old man didn't said anything as he just quietly listen his son telling him about how he trapped an innocent soul.

"it was not that easy sometimes I felt myself losing but I quickly remind myself that it is the only way to make him completely mine." sam said as he think back.

"and then I made him belive my words, slowly made him fall deeper and deeper and.... deeper. " sam said as he stared at the wall smiling dreamly.

"you even put his life in danger, you know what could have happened if cris wu had killed him?! " the old man said as he knew how dangerous it was.

Sam expression changed into anger as he shouted.
"No one! Absolutely no one can fucking hurt him. I don't allow it, if anyone dare to touch him... I will rip his soul into pieces." only the thought of someone hurting yu made sam's blood boil.

"they say life is a game, and you know what..
I am the only one who will play.. " sam said smirking as he think back how he purposely let that servant spy on him so he can carry with his plan.

"why did you even let cris kidnapped him?! " the old man asked confused.

"it was an important step... to win his trust." sam said as he sigh out.

"why..? Just doing all this to make him fall in love with you..? " the old man asked not believing what he is hearing. Sam scoffed hard as he heard his dad.

"love? Who want love..?, love is pathetic, it's fucking weak. It can easily crushed by anything. what I wanted is... his soul, his trust, his life, his body, his attention, his commitment....
Even his dream.. I wanted his everything" sam said as he closed his eyes, sighing in satisfaction. As now he had all this under his palm.

"yusuke is innocent, you should have not done this sam... " the old man said as he feels pity for yu.

"yes dad, he is so innocent, to the point that I want to steal it away and cage it forever.." the old man can see craziness in sam's eyes as he said that.

"one day he will know the truth, what will you do then.. "

"even if he knows everything, even if he leave this place... his soul will be always stuck here forever, his heart will always belong to me... he will always be mine.

The old man shook his head, disappointedly, looking how sam gone insane. As he said..

"i am sure there is a special place in hell reserved for you.."

"yes, the throne.." sam said smirking as he walked out of that basement.

(end of flashback)

"sam..sam? " yu called out as he saw that sam wasn't listing as he was in his thoughts.

"yes sweetheart..!" sam answered in soft voice as he came out of his thoughts.

"are you ok? what were you thinking.. " yu asked as he rest his head on sam's chest, hearing the calming heartbeat that was making him more sleepy.

"nothing important... " sam replied as he wrapped his arms around yu's tiny figure, making him smile as he closed his eyes, drifting into the dreamland.

"mine... Only mine.. " sam mumbled lightly before also closing his eyes.

These houses of sins are awake only in the night.
The paths leading to them are very beautiful and attractive.
You  walked on this path without knowing that....
The smiles are fake.
The identities are false.
The promises are lies.

There are lots of colour in the air,
But still you are covered in total darkness.  you saw these crushed flowers and thought, that there was a celebration,
But you don't know that it's a sign of disaster.

Hopefully someday you'll understand that...
The smiles are fake.
The identities are false.
The promises are lies.

Even if you know the truth, the hidden secret.
I know you will still believe in every lie.
We live in secret. We live in silence and we live forever with this....

                   Love in the dark.

A/n: so this is the end of this story. Hope you like it. And thank you for reading this far. This was my first time ever I tried writing something.

I would like to give you some bonus chapters and I will write those part with yourr choices.
If anyone want to see there couple in specific scene of your choice and ideas so please write your thoughts in comments and let me know. I will try my best to give you a better content to read.

Thank you