Part 14 rebels

(with yusuke)

It was a complete mess the room and also Yu's mind. He is emotionaly drain. He don't know why he is here what is his mistake, What did he do wrong to deserve this.
Although his life is not that fantastic before but he still miss that life he miss his friend and lily.

"i can't just sit here waiting for them to sell me off or kill me or whatever. I had to fight for myself." yu mumbled within his head with a little determination and newly find tiny coverage.

At dinner time some servant bought some decent clothes and asked yu to get ready for dinner with sam. But yu decided to be rebelious.

"get lost!!! Let me out!!" Yu was shouting and throwing stuff on the servant.

"i want to go home!!! Let me go!!" yu cried out.

The servants gave up and goes back and informed sam about yu's actions.

(after sometime)

Now everything is silent. Yu is sitting on the bed with puffed eyes. It's now 10 pm at night .The stuff was everywhere in the room. 
He is damn sure that his actions will surely have consequence. He is a bit scared too.

(knock knock)

Door opened revealing none other than sam lin with dangerously calm expression, hands resting in his pockets as he walked in.

Yu looked up, his face got pale he is now regretting his decision, his tiny coverage dissapairing in thin air. He stood up as he sees sam walking in.

Sam walked up to where  yu was standing,
As he looked down at the now almost shivering boy.

"you think you have audacity to do whatever you want" sam growl in low voice this was enough to make yu scard for his life.

Yu didn't said anything he was looking down he didn't dare to look at his kidnapper face.
He can feel the dangerous aura that was almost making him suffocate.

"i fucking asked you something" sam shouted angrily. As he throwed the glass on the wall making it shattered into thousand pieces that was on the table just now. That even his guard got scared who are standing outside the door.

Yu dug his nails in his palm as he made a fiest out of fear as the tears rolled down to his red cheeks.

" i just want to go home... " he said in almost inaudible voice as more tears rolled down.
He didn't dare to make any attempt to look in the eyes of the tall man that was standing in front of him fuming with anger.

As Sam walked closer to him yu panic and walked back until his back was touching the Wall, sam trapped him between his arms as he inches closer to his face, yu was still looking down breathing heavily because of fear. Sam grabbed his jaw tightly, too tightly that yu can feel aching sensation on his face. As he made him look up.

"too beautiful to be crying...." sam mumbled as he study Yu's face closely taking his time to stare at his swollen lips.

"you are hurting m..me.. " yu whimpered in pain.

"hurting you?" sam smirked. As he slide his other hand at yu's waist grabbing it tightly.

"Oh baby this is nothing. I promise I can do much more than this" sam said as his smirk got wider.

"let me go..." Yu eyes widen as he tried to push sam away from himself. Unknown fear taking over him. As he tried to freed himself.

Sam expression changed as he looked at  yu scared and panic face, different feeling hit him as his eyes softened.

Sam grabbed the hand that was pushing him away kissing it lightly as he looked into yu eyes softly.

"darling.. " sam said with unusual gentleness in his voice. Grabbing the attention of yu who was panicking.

yu looked up into sam captivating eye as he feel strange calmness in his heart, his breathing got even as he looked back with his tear filled eyes. He should not feel this way. But he feel safe.

"letting you go... Was never an option."  sam whisperd in his ear softly as he release his hold and backed up a little.

"i am going on a mission tonight so.. Be a good boy until I come back. OK baby?" sam said as he touches yu cheek and push the stray hair behind his ear gently.

Sam walked out of the room leaving yu standing there confused and drowning in strange unwanted feelings.

"i c..can't feel this way... for someone who h...hurt me.. " yu mumbled within his head but his heart saying otherwise as he slide down the wall crying silently.

(with sam)

Lin Zi hong aka sam lin is no different condition from what yu is suffering from. Confused, restless, weak.? and anger towards himself, that he allowed himself to feel that many emotions but he can't help it, he just couldn't help it.

He was slouching on his office chair deep in thoughts, eyes closed, brow furrowed together in irritation.
There is a beautiful glass paper weight in his Hand that he was using it as stress reliever ball playing and grabbing it.

When he saw that panick and scared expression on that beautiful face, and when he looked into that glistening eye that Were screaming for help. He just couldn't help it to feel that his heart is going to ripped out of his chest.

"FUCK!!!" he burst out as he throwed the Glass paper weight across the room, but to our surprise that glass weight didn't break.

He was breathing angrily as he stood up and slam his fiest on the table.

"i can't... I fucking can't feel this weak..." he mumbled to himself.

He can't be weak. He is not allowed to feel weak. His world don't allow him to feel weak.
His mind was in complete mess that he didn't see john coming in the office.

"sir.. Sir..?" john called out, worriedly looking at his boss trouble expression.

"huh?...ahn.. Yes..?" sam replied as he comes out of his terence as adjusted his suit, composing himself again.

"are you alright mr. Lin..?" john asked, worried for his boss.

"yeah I am good." sam replied

John knows about his boss situation well, he is well aware of his boss feeling towards yang yu tang and he knows how his boss torturing himself not wanting to admit his feelings.

"its not bad to listen to your heart sometimes." john said with a little smile, trying to convince his boss to just let it go and feel free that he is allowed to love and he is allowed to be loved.
But his boss is one stubborn man.

"what nonsense are you talking about." sam growl back squinting his eyes feeling annoyed. But in his heart he knows very well that what his bodyguard trying to say. He just don't want to admit it.

John just sigh getting serious as he picked up his gun loading it.

"let's go everything is ready, locations are clear and our men are ready for your orders" john said as he tucked the the gun under his waist band.

"let's get um john" sam said smirking. Though of killing some souls already making him feel content.

Two different world, one is simple and ordinary just wanting to feel peace and fill his heart's emptiness. this world somehow manage to clash with a dangerous and dark world filled with pains, lies and fake promises. Can love be that strong to overcome these obstacles? Or just crumbles down into tiny pieces.