Part 19 ❤❤

(time skip, at home, with sam)

Warning : mature content ahead

Sam though that alcohol will help him to deal with his feelings, but he was wrong. Also In his drunk state he can only think of one person and that is yu.

He step in his mansion, he is so drunk as he couldn't walk straight, one gaurd tried to assist him But he still refuse to take help.

"get off!!" i can walk.!!" he shouted pushing the gaurd away.

He somehow managed to get to the room, but it's not his bedroom. He was standing outside Yu's room.

(with yu)

He was lying on bed and trying to sleep but he just couldn't close his eyes. Whenever he tried to close his eyes, just one person face comes to haunt his dreams.

He was just trying to sleep peacefully but he looked up as he hear door opened. His eyes widen when he sees sam leaning on the door frame. Yu stood up as sam walked in and closed the door behind him.

"why are you here?!" yu asked sternly.

"can't I?" sam replied as he walked closer.

Yu lifted his eyelids and looked at sam who was already staring him. Feeling sam gaze all over his body.

"are you drunk?!" yu asked as sam eyes were red and he was reaking alcohol smell. He step backwards.

"why? Are you scared?" sam smirked as he Close the distance between them.

"i want you sweetheart. So fucking much!" sam whispered as he grabbed yu's waist.

Yu eyes widen as his heart was beating loudly. He tried push him but his strength was nothing compared to sam.

"sam!? What are you doing?! Get off me!" yu panic.

"sam...hm. say it again. I want to hear it all night." sam was too drunk to think anything else. His eyes were flickering with flames of desire and lust but something more can be seen behind it.

sliding his hand inside yu's shirt he softly caressed yu's waist.

"you only belong to me..." he whispered in yu's ear giving him goosebumps.

Sam held his back of the head and captured his lips. The kiss seems rush but it's hold gentleness Making yu shiver. yu held his shoulder, he wanted to push sam but he failed. He failed in front of his heart. He couldn't help but to kiss sam back.

Sam unbutton his shirt not breaking the kiss as his hand traveled towards yu's ass giving it a squeeze causing yu to moan... Sam quickly inserted his tounge to taste yu.

Sam broke the kiss as he looked into yu eyes, yu felt his heart racing as his eyes met those eyes which were as black as coal.

"they say gangster are danger, but you are fond of the sight in front of you, don't you honey?" sam chuckled.

"what do you need from me?" yu asked in low voice but he didn't want to know the answer too.

"all I need from you, is you sweetheart." sam breathed heavily as he slowly removed Yu's shirt.

"i don't want you... " yu asked. He breathed heavily as he felt sam hand roaming his body.

"don't lie... " with his other hand sam grabbed yu's chin who closed his eyes feeling sam's touches.

"your words don't match with your body" sam again attached his lips onto Yu's.

Helpless. all yu could feel that time. Sam is right, his words don't match with his heart. He is in complete mess.