Part -12 (feeling?)

(After 3 days)

(yu pov)

It's been three days, and I am still here, they gave me food but  don't let me go, I don't know why they are keeping me here. If they want to kill me then just do already, it's like i am waiting for my death to arrive anytime.
And that man sam lin, he didn't came since that night. I am sure he is the same man who I bumped into, that night in club.

"but he also saved me from those perverts. Then why is he keeping me hostage here"

"is he taking a revenge for spilling my drink on his shirt". Yu said to himself as he grabbed the pillow and putting it onto his lap.

"i don't know why he is doing this." yu pouted.

"such a waste of that handsome face" yu said scrunching his nose.

I was in my thoughts and suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I think my food is here, finally I was so hungry. I stood up from the bed.
The door opened revealing none other than sam lin. Hands in the pokets glaring me with cold eyes.
I froze on the spot, eyes widen.

(yu inner thought)

'What the hell is he doing here.' I backed up a little 'I think my time came. He is going to kill me today.'

(author pov)

Sam walked in as he looked at Yu's terrified expression, he walked past him and sat on the bed.

"don't worry I am not going to kill you.. yet." as he smirked at yu.

Yu didn't said anything as he was just looking down, sometimes stealing glances to look at sam. He was scared, nervous and his haert was beating fast.

"so are you enjoying your stay here" sam asked bored looking around the room.

Yu furrowed his eyebrows at the question he was asked. Yu didn't know what came over to him he looked up and meet the eyes of his kidnapper as he spoke daringly.

"wth with that question, 'enjoying my stay!?' am I on vacation or what. You think I like being kidnap. Are you stupid or something?!"

Sam raised his one brow.

Yu eyes widen as he realized what he just said. He surely asking for the early death. But that question was just ridiculous.
He shut his mouth as he looked at sam face.

Sam's smirk got wider as he stood up and took his step towards yu decreasing the distance between them. They were just few inches apart. Yu was holding his breath waiting for the worst.

Sam put his fingers under Yu's chin to make him look up at his face. And spoke in a deep voice

"if it was for someone else who disrespect me like this, they had be dead by now." sam said in a bit threatening voice.

A shiver ran down to yu spine. as he stared back at sam deep dark eyes. He was hella scared but he didn't look away, he couldn't. It's like he was lost in Those deep eyes. they were theatning but also calming at the same time.

Sam lean closer to Yu's face, as he looked at Yu's lips. there lips were just few centimeters away. Yu breath hitched as their lips brushes against each other lightly.

"don't disrespect me like that again ok Baby." sam whispered lightly.

After saying that he step back and chuckled lightly and walked out of the room casually.
Leaving yu standing dumbfounded with flush cheeks.

Yu grabbed a pillow and started hitting the poor bed with it.

"what did I even do wrong!!??!!" yu whine loudly. Still blushing.

To be continued...

( i will be really busy in coming weeks... So updates will be slow. I will try to write as much as possible when free.

I don't think anyone is liking this story. But I  will try to complete the work I have started.

Thanks a lot if you are reading this. It meant a lot for me. Love you)