Part 17 stubborn

Sam gaze was was full resentment as he grabbed yu chin and made him look up. And wipe his tears, his actions shows love and care but his expression shows something totally different.

"you are hurting me..." yu whispered as he feels no strength left in his body.

Sam eyes got darker as he clench his jaw in anger, his actions got fierce.

"hurting you..? When did I ever hurt you?!" sam growled angrily. As he step closer, making sure to not left any space between them.

"do you even know.. What is hurting?" he breathed out, as he grabbed yu hair harshly smashing his lips onto Yu's lips.

Sam kissed him roughly moving his lips as he grabbed his waist pulling him more closer He sucked on his lip hard making it swell and bruised.

Yu couldn't help letting out a weak moan. As Sam took the opportunity and forcefully entered his tounge inside, exploring his mouth, dominating him.

Yu feel suffocated as he struggled to breath anymore as tears weld up in his eyes making every image blurr in front of him. Yu tried to break free as he continuesly hit sam chest but he didn't budge. yu's strength was nothing compared to sam.

Sam bite hard on yu's  lower lip before letting it go, making it bleed. Yu whimpered in pain as salty tears stained his cheeks.

The kiss which is suppose to be a symbol of two people loving eachother, is now someone's nightmare and someone's desire.

Sam tear himself away from Yu's bruised and bleeding lips. He stared at yu, his Eyes were flickering with flames of desire and lust. His dominant side completely taken over him.

Sam pinned him on the wall harshly attached his lips on Yu's innocent neck,aggressively sucking and biting hard as he slide his hand under yu shirt.

The Skin under his touch was fire like hot. Yu shiverd from the rough touches as his heart was beating like crazy.

"s..stop. ple..please!! " yu cried out tiredly.

Yu feel tired after trying to resist for so long. As tear rolled down from his eyes.

Sam was so drunk in his lust that he didn't realize what he was doing as he slide his hand upward on his chest, pinching his soft nipples harshly.

"anhhah..!!..agh1ph*k11nha.!" yu whimpered in pain as he throwed his head upward.

Sam movements were harsh, drowned in lust and desire. As he leave purple and blueish marks all over his neck, sam moved down on his milky white collar bone, biting it hard As yu closed his eyes tightly in pain.

Yu moaned out in pure pain and sobbed loudly as he try his best to push sam away.

"anhh...mgn.(sobbing),  p..plea..se.. Anhhaa.. Stop.. Le..let.. Me... (crying).. Go!!" yu begged as he feels dizzy from all this. Sam stopped his movement as he smirked.

"that is called hurting... Sweetheart." sam breathed in his neck, still holding yu in his arm.

Yu closed his eyes and pushed sam away using his full force, breathing heavily as he shouted on top of his lungs.

"I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! Leave me alone!!! (sobbed), I don't want to see your face!!"  yu broke down completely as he slide down the wall. covering his face with his hands.

Sam got quite as he blankly stared at the broken boy in front of him. his heart broke into million pieces hearing yu's cries.

He feels like he couldn't breath anymore. He realized what he really did, he broke him, he broke someone, who he should have protected at all cost.

He opened his mouth to say something but his words just disappeared in thin air. As he realized.. He lost, he finally lost. He lost from his own feelings. He took his step backward as realization hit him as he stromed out of the room.

(with sam)

After storming out of yu room, sam goes straight to his room, ignoring all the greeting and worried eyes of his gaurds and servents.
After reaching in is room he slammed the door close behind him.

"aahhhaa.!!!" he screamed in frustration and pushed the stuff down from the table.

He was angry, he was disappointed. He plopped down on bed and grabbed his head as it was aching badly. The feeling of guilt and regret engulfed him totally.

"fuck! fuck! FUCK!!" he cursed and slammed his hand down.

"how can I do this?..how?! How can I hurt him." he mumbled as he close his eyes trying to calm down.

Even if Sam don't want to admit that he fell in love, but he already fell so hard that there is no way out now. But what he just did was horrible, to the person who he should have cherished. But it's too late now. 

He sigh out as he try to calm down his wondering mind and heart that was beating like crazy.

(knock knock)
he heard a light knock but he didn't react, he remain sitting there looking down. John came in the room slowly as he looked at the mess in the room and then looked at his boss who was looking terrible then the room. He sigh as he approached him.

"are you ok? Mr. Lin." john asked worriedly As he approached his boss.

"i am not OK john." sam admit as he closed his eyes feeling tired. John just sigh as he picked up one chair to sit.

"i am breaking inside to see him like this.." sam said with low and tired voice.

John smiled lightly. As he looked at his boss.

"i know everything sir... It's love. It's a beautiful thing, falling in love.. is beautiful. You should welcome it with open arms, not tormenting yourself like this." john said. But sam didn't anything..

"love is pathetic and weak and.. I can't be weak." sam said being stubborn.

"sir, it's not like this.. You just do.. " john couldn't complete what he was saying as sam dismissed him.

"No. I will handle it myself.. You can go." sam said, not wanting to hear anything.

'freaking stubborn.' john said in his head as he sigh out disappointed. John feels sad for his boss but he can't do anything just to follow the order like he always does.

Love is a thing you need to explore yourself to really find the peace in your heart.
But sam's way of seeing love is a lot different...