Part-5 (sam lin)

(lin Zi hong aka sam lin)

"Fucking tell me, you motherfucker."

A loud and angry voice can be heard from a dark room, where a man was tied up with a chair, bleeding and trembling.

" mr. Lin p..please" the man said "i don't k..know a..anything A..aaahh..aa...

The man choked up on his blood as another forceful punch made contact to his face, making his face more swelled.

"you think you can get away easily after stealing from me." sam lin said in a mudereous tone.

"No fucking way!" he growls.

He loaded his gun and pointed towards the man's head with glaring eyes as the man got scared at the sight of the gun.

"N..no no p..please, please don't kill me." he choked up feeling scared. " i will tell you"

"zi xin ..zi xin, yo..your supplier was the one that betrayed you and sell your info, please don't kill me" the man said.

"that's it." sam said.

He smirked as the loud bang of gun firing can be heard from the dark room and the smell of blood emitted in the air.

"clean up the mess." sam said to his men. as he put back his gun.

"and find zi xin." sam orderd.

His men nodded and started to clean the mess as few of them followed sam to his office.

(Mr. Lin Zi hong aka sam lin, The soon to be number one mafia and the biggest weapon supplier of whole contry. He owns lots of club, casino and hotel. He is Rich and handsome also really cruel he never shows mercy to anyone.
He don't trust anyone except his bodyguard also his assistant john.
He can smell out a person's strength and weaknesses in a matter of minutes that makes him a most dangerous mafia.
He has no weakness. Yet !)

(in the sam lin office)

"mr. Lin, we are having some minor issue in blue heart club. John said. "I just had a talk with the manager."

he put down a file on sam lin desk. Sam picked up the file and started reading as he crossed his leg.

"hm i know." sam answered. " and what about the deal With japanese clients."

He asked as he stood up and walked towards the ceiling high window he has in his luxurious office.

"no problem sir." john answered. "it's all going smoothly."

"as expected from you." sam said.

"i heard that cris wu wants to meet you" john said as he crossed his arm. "i don't think he has any good intentions."

"I think i know what he wants to talk about." Sam said as he smirked.

He think about how he ruined cris wu's drug business. Sam personly doesn't like to do any drug business. He knows how drugs can destroy not only person life but his entire family as well. Sam knows this too well.

"john, invite him to club blue heart." sam orderd his bodyguard. As he sit on his chair.

"let's see what he have to say." he said smirking. As he run his hand through his hair.

To be continued...

(just look at our king!! So handsome!!)