Part 21 is it end?

(with yu)

He was sitting in a park, which is close to his apartment. He was sitting on the bench, staring at the blue flower, that was seem to shine brightly among many flowers. He feels a bit refreshing here.

It's been three weeks since he left that place. He didn't contact richy as he is still processing everything that happened. He is still trying to forget.

Although he doesn't want to remember anything about that place, not the words and especially not him from that day but he can't, he just can't, he loved that person with all his heart and still do but those words hurt him a lot.

"I don't know where I stand with you, and I don't know what I mean to you, All I know is every time I think of you, I want to be with you." a single tear escape from his eye, his heart is aching.

he decide to walk back to his apartment as its getting dark. after entering and locking the door, he plopped down on sofa and sigh in frustration. After thinking for awhile he hesitately called richy.

(on the phone)

''h..hello..?" yu was a bit nervous.

"hello? Yu?!...omg, are you all right!?" richy shouted.

"calm down. I am fine.. " yu smiled as he listen richy worried voice.

"where are you now?!" richy voice sounded rush.

"huh? I am am at my apartment.. But why are.. " yu couldn't continue as richy spoke.

"i will be there in 10 min" and he cut the call.

"hello?! Richy?! Oh god.. He is always like this... " yu chuckled lightly.

(time skip)

"so...you are saying that mr. John is not your cousin?! Richy asked in shocked.

"how can you be this stupid richy! I never had  any cousin. Why did you believe him like that..!! Yu said with disbelief.

"you know I have a week spot for handsome men.., and he helped me too..!" richy said as he made a pout.

"and i didn't know you were captured by that mafia.." Richy looked at yu with apologetic face.

Yu just shake his head as he slouched back on the couch, closing his eyes, he sigh out.
Richy can see troubled expression on yu's face. Yu already told him everything, first richy was shocked but after knowing everything he feels pity for yu.

"do you...really love him..?" richy asked as he looked at yu's tired face.

He didn't said anything, he take a deep breath controlling his tears, yes he really loved him and still do. All the time he had spent with sam were not great but still somehow he fell for the devil.

Looking at Yu's silent tears, richy didn't ask any further and just hugged him.

"i can't forget him richy..*sob*..i c..can't.." yu cried as richy hugged him tighter.

"everything will be alright.." richy whispered slowly as he patted yu's back.

(some time later)

"Ok bye yu, take care, and don't worry I will help you find a decent job." richy said as he hugged yu again before leaving the apartment.

Richy is a great friend anyone can ask for, yu feels a lot better after spending some time with richy. It's true that, his heart is still hurting, the pains of hurtful love is too much to bear, but.. he still need to live this cursed life.

(with sam)

"sir.. We caught that bastard, he was trying to flee from this contry." a gaurd informed as he bowed to his boss.