part-7 ( bumping into eachother)

(Yu pov)

When we reached at the club, we walked in to meet richy friends, they were waiting inside the club. It's my first time meeting them. When richy spotted them he waved at them, yelling loudly because of the loud music, which was being played in the blue heart club. We walked towards them. there was two guys and one girl,

"hi richy, long time no see" the girl said.

She then looked at me head to toe. Smirking.

"and who is this cuty" she said, glancing at me. I was a bit nervous.

"hey! hey! Back off somi, don't flirt with him." richy said as he made a disgusted face at the girl named somi.

"by the way guys let me introduce him." richy said as he gestured me.

"hello everyone! my name is yang yu tang, you can call me yu." I introduce myself in a bit polite voice.

"he is my coworker and also my friend, I wanted to introduce him to you all." richy said to his friend, as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"isn't he cute!! Guys!" richy said, he groaned as I elbowed him.

"Aaah!! Why are you hitting me yu!?" he said as rub the place.

Aiyoo he is such a drama queen, I rolled my eyes at his pouting face. His friend were also laughing.

"you deserve it for calling me cute." i said.

"i was saying the truth, guys you agreed!?" richy said as he looked at his friends.

"yes we agreed, btw my name is kai." one of the guy said.

"and I am jackson, you can call me jack." another guy said as he waved at me.

"you heard my name, I am somi." girl said as she giggled.

"hi kai, jack and somi. Nice to meet you all." i said as I smiled.

We just started chatting and drinking, I don't know when I had this much fun. Richy have good friends, they are really nice. I really liked there company. After a while, everyone were drunk, kai and jack were sleeping on the table, somi and jack were having a silly argument about mint chocolate, I was just sitting there because I was also tipsy.
After meeting new friends, I feel good...but..
Something is not right, it's a feeling like when you are not necessarily sad but you just feel really empty. Why my heart still feeling this way..?

"richy i am going to restroom." i said to him.

"OK! ok! But come back soon, we are going to dance soon." he said as he cheered loudly.

(with sam)

A luxurious black car stopped in front of club blue heart. A handsome man stepped out of the car, wearing white shirt and grayish coat. He looked dominating Emitting the dark aura. Fixing his coat he walked in the club, with few men following him.
When they walked in, the club manager instantly greeted him.

"Good evening Mr. Lin." manager said as shook his hand. "it's my honour to meet you sir"

"hm." sam lin responded shortly.

"Y..You didn't have to come here in person sir." manager said. As he feels a bit scared of mr. Lin dark eyes.

"don't worry mr. Tim, I wanted to visit the club  myself." sam said. as he looked around the club.

"beside i have a meeting here." he said.

"OK sir let me show you the VIP area" manager said as he showed the way.

"you can peacefuly have your meeting here." he said, "it's a soundproof room"

"hm thanks mr. Tim." sam said. As he grabbed a drink, which was offered by the waiter.

(sam pov)

As I was walking towards the VIP area, some  idiot came and bumped into me causing my drink to spill all over my white shirt. The boy bowed multiple times, saying sorry, The fuck! I got annoyed..

"can't you fucking watch when yo..u.." i stopped in middle, when I saw his face.

he was just looking at my ruined shirt with a pout on his face. As I stare at him without knowing, he was beyond gorgeous, I have never seen someone as beautiful as him. He was wearing a v-neck shirt that was looking so elegant on him. His face was glowing in the club dim light, making him look more fascinating. I was in another world, when john remind me.

"sir we are getting late." he said as he tapped my arm lightly.

I snapped out of the terrance, and looked at the boy again, as he was saying sorry with apologetic face.

"hm it's ok, just be careful next time." i said to the boy as I walked past him. John followed me.

"are you ok mr. Lin" john asked me.

"i am OK," I answer him.

I sigh as I looked at my ruined shirt.

"bring me a new shirt." i orderd him as he just nodded and went out

I walked in the VIP room, and sat down on a big luxurious couch, I massaged my temple, as I feel a headache. I never thought, That a little encounter with some random stranger can make me feel this way, I never felt something like this before, I am just feeling this strange desire to know him. I shook my head,

"i need to get it together." i mumbled to myself, as I pour myself a drink.

(after some time) (author pov)

"long time no see mr. Cris wu." sam said smirking as he looked at the newly arrived man.

Cris wu didn't said anything, he just walked  to the opposite couch and sat on it. His expression was a bit angry and annoyed. When sam saw, cris wu annoyed face, his smirk got bigger. As he poured another drink for cris wu. John was standing behind sam glaring at mr. Wu.

"let's hear what you want to talk." sam said as he looked at cris wu.

"drop the facade sam. I know what you did to my business." cris wu said with venomous voice as he glared at sam.

Sam chuckled mockingly, as he sipped his wine.

"and how you are so sure that I did something." sam said smirking.

"because of you I lost my money, I am warning you sam lin don't fucking meddle in my drug deals." cris said as he growled
angrily.

"and I already fucking warned you, that you can't do any drug business here." sam fired back also glaring.

"you are gonna regret it, sam lin." cris wu said. As he got up to leave.

"if you are gonna try, just make sure that you try harder." sam said smirking as he light a cigarette and puffed out the smoke.

Cris wu scoffed as he went out of the room, more angry and frustrated.

"sir do you think that batrayer Zi xin is working for cris and selling our information." john said with curious face.

"he is." sam said calmly as he take another sip of wine.

"so you knew it all along." john said smiling.  "then why didn't you said something to him"

Sam just chuckled.

"when i strike, I strike harder."

"you are always two step ahead mr. Lin." john chuckled.

"sit down, let's have a drink." sam said as he poured drink. John nodded.

(with yu)

"who were you flirting with!!" richy said to yu, who just came back restroom.

"don't say nonsense, I Wasn't flirting with anyone." yu said as he sat down on one of the chair.

"lier!! We just saw you with a handsome man." somi said with a teasing smile.

"it was an accident." yu said. "i bumped into him on my way back."

"yeah! Yeah we believed you." richy said in sarcastic voice.

Everyone started laughing.

"you guys are too much." yu said as he started laughing with them.

To be continued...