Part-10 (let me go!)

(author pov)

Yu was just sitting there on the floor beside bed, knees up to his chest and head down. He heard door clicking he looked up, a tall man with built body, hair brushed back with no expression walked in the room.

Yu panicked as he stand up where he was sitting and walked backward because of the fear, that was showing though his face and eyes.

The man approched him, he has a dark and dangerous aura around him and he looked intimidating that made yu more scared.

"so I heard you woke up from your sweet sleep" sam said in deep voice.

Yu backed up a little, there was lot in his mind.

"w..who are you?!" and what do you w..want?" yu was shaking in fear but he manage to say that to this man.

"my name is Sam lin., and do you remember anything from last night " sam said with bored expression already expecting these questions.

"I.. I do. I do remember everything, you k...killed that man and y..you.... " yu shutters.

Sam smirked, enjoying the little shuttering from yu, As he fold his arms.

"please let me go, p..please don't k..kill me... I just want to go home... Please.. " yu was just saying anything that comes to his mind hoping  his kiddnapper to let him go.

"just shut the fuck up" sam said with irritation in his voice.

his stare got a bit angry as he looked at yu but yu didn't see the angry expression on sam face, as he became loud with his voice. And he started to run towards the door but sam grabbed him preventing him from running away.
Yu fight back as he tried to free the hold on his hand.

" let me go!! I said let me go!! I will report you in the police."

yu shouted as he tried to free himself, sam patients was running slow as he grabbed yu's waist tighter.
Sam clench his jaw in annoyance.

"let me go you crazy bastard."

yu tried to hit him, and that was the last thread. Sam grabbed his jaw as he look at yu face with anger.

"i said shut the fuck up." sam said as he looked down at yu face, still grabbing his jaw.
"don't dare to speak to me like this. Understand." sam threaten in low voice.

( yu pov)

I tried my best to escape but he grabbed my face so tightly, it was hurting so bad, I look into his eyes, he was looking at me with dark eyes and anger clearly shows on his face.
I gulped hard, i can feel my fear doubling in me. He just stared at me.
After few seconds he loses his grip on my face.

"you still have some dried blood on your lips." he said as he brush his thumb on my lower lip. My eyes widen.

He has no expression on his face but His stare was so intense and my heart was beating so fast because of the fear.
I pushed him away with force he stumble backward a little. He looked at me and chuckled lightly.

"i will let someone prepare toiletries for you so you can bath."

He said with a plane voice as he walked out of the room, locking it again.
I was just standing there wide eyes processing what just happened.

"Is this man have a spilt personality." i asked my self in disbelief. One moment he is ready to kill anyone in front of him and in another he is like nothing happened.

To be continued...