Part 23 confession

After all that chaos everything is quite now, all of sam's gaurd were cleaning the area. john sees richy was struggling so he run towards richy, helping him stand.

"are you ok?! " john asked richy as he held him by his waist, supporting his weight.

"ahha! Can't you see my broken foot." richy remarked as he whinced in pain.

"let me help you." john said as he held richy carefully in bridal style, making sure not to hurt his foot more.

"ofcourse!! I will let you help me." richy smirked as he seductively circled his arms around john's neck.

"i am not an idiot to miss this chance, to be finally in the arms of someone handsome like you." richy smiled innocently at john.

John didn't said anything, he shook his head as he just sigh. he is already used to richy's flirting tactics.

"i will take you to your place.." john said as he glance at his boss and yu last time before he walked away with richy. John knew that his boss and yu need time, he didn't want to disturb them, so it's better to leave them alone.

Yu was still didn't move an inch, when sam finally looked at yu, his eyes became soft as his eyes met with yu's teary one. Sam didn't said anything as he just open his arm and nodded at yu. Yu smiled in tears as he run towards sam's arms and engulfed him in a hug, burying his face in his chest.

Yu cried hard as he finally felt his heart whole again, no more pain, no more feeling empty. But yu still remember the bitter words that broke his heart.

"How dare you..!! How dare you sam lin to play with my feelings!! You don't have the right to do that... " yu cried his heart out as he grabbed sam by his coller, shaking him.

Yu's tear flew freely as he rest his head on sam chest. Sam didn't said anything, his heart is also breaking, seeing yu like this. He just held him in his arms tightly and closed his eyes as felt content in his heart.
Finally he can feel the warmth of this person in his arm that he was longing for so long. He sigh before lightly kissing yu's head, trying to comfort him.

"I am sorry darling..." sam whispered lightly.

"I thought I had all the answers, never giving in but baby since you have gone... I admit that I was wrong and I will do it right this time." sam held yu's face with both hands, gently wiping his tears as he smiled lightly, looking into his eyes.

"you are mine.. and no one, absolutely no one can take you away from me.." sam assured him that, what happened in the past will never become there future.

Yu smiled as he heard what his heart wanted to hear for so long. Finally The words that were unspoken before finally being told. He almost couldn't believe.

"if loving you is wrong, then I must be wrong and I would love to be wrong forever.." yu said looking into sam's deep eyes before smashing there lips together.

The kiss they shared was full of passion and desire that, they both have for eachother, Filling there heart with a beautiful feeling, that every person dream of having someday.

The kiss which began at first slowly, turned into a very greedy one. As they were craving for this. There hands became needy as sam slide his hand at yu's waist and yu snaked his arms around sam's neck, pulling him more into the kiss. The time seems to stop around them as they explore eachother's mouth, tasting every corner of it. Sam squeezed yu's waist and pulled him closer as he slide his tounge more into yu's mouth, making him moan as he grabbed sam's shoulder for support.

There lips were moving in a beautiful harmony, creating a pleasant melody as they were completely lost in eachother. They stop only because the oxygen became there urgent need. Sam smiled lightly after pulling from the kiss, they were breathing heavily as they rest there forehead together.

"sorry.. I was bit late.." sam said as he breathed heavily, still recovering from the kiss. He tried to came here as soon as he knew about cris plan but he should have come sooner.

"yes indeed, you are very late mr. Lin." yu glared cutely before smiling again. Sam just chuckled as he hugged him again.

Yes very late before the devil finally accepted his feelings and ready to fight his inner demon and finally open his heart for most dangerous thing called love.

"BTW are you alright..?" sam said getting serious, his voice was laced with concern and anger. As he slide his thumb on yu's bruised lip.

"hm! I am fine just few scratches" yu nodded his head.

"oh! but richy injured his foot..!" yu said shocked as he finally remembered about his friend. He can't believe that he forgot about richy, he worriedly looked here and there but he couldn't see his friend anywhere.

"huh?! Where is he...? " yu said getting confused.

"don't worry... john will take care of him." sam assured him as he possessively circle his arm around yu's waist.

"shall we go home sweetheart.. " sam said and pulled yu to his side.

"Hm.. But what about him..?" yu asked in low voice, glancing at cris lifeless body.

"Don't worry, I have many workers for trash cleaning." sam said smirking as he walked out with yu by his side.

To be continued..