(::[1]::)

Looks like it’ll be a fun day.” I heard someone behind me.

“Ya.” I said looking over my shoulder to see my brother.

“Hey I’m sorry about earlier. I shouldn’t have said that you’re a mistake.” He said sitting down next to me.

“It’s fine. Plus it’s not like you’re wrong.” I said fiddling with the dagger in my hand.

“You are thinking about jumping aren’t you?” He asked, looking down at the streets.

“Ya a little bit.” I said looking over at the city lights.

“New blade?” He asked

“Ya.” I replied

“Did you make it?” He had a small bit of curiosity in his voice.

“Ya I did.” I responded, grabbing the blade.

“Raven, you’re going to cut yourself if you do that.” My brother said gently, grabbing the knife.

“Really? Last time I remember seeing you before you left me to take care of our sisters was 5 years ago, Xander.” I said looking him in the eyes.

“I know and I see that I was wrong to do that and come back just to tell you how much of a f*ck up you are.” Xander said.

“I have things to do.” I said standing up.

“I left when you were 9 right?” He asked standing up.

“Yep, a 9-year-old getting a job and taking care of a 5 and 4 year old.” I said taking my dagger from him.

“I get it you’re mad at me but can we at least sit down and talk?” He asked

“I have more important things to do instead of sitting down to talk about nothing.” I said walking towards the door leading into the building.

“I also heard about our sister's death and about grandpa paying for the apartment” Xander said

I stopped in my tracks and lowered my head.

“First our parents get killed, then you leave me alone with nothing and have to take care of our sisters. Now you are bringing up that they died. Why can’t you just leave me alone? Ya it’s been 5 years but that doesn’t give you the right to come back into my life.” I thought to myself.

“I heard that you had an anger lash out because of something and ended up killing them.” He said

“What would you know?! You weren't there! You don’t know what I was put through to keep them alive! I didn’t mean to kill them. If you had stuck around you would know that! If you want to play dirty then I might as well play dirty too.” I thought to myself grinning.

“And what is it with the hoodie and mask?” Xander asked

“Maybe if you had stuck around and not ran off with your friends and our sisters wouldn’t be dead!” I raised my voice turning around