14 Alessia

" Brianna " dad said his voice tired. " Where is my son " he asked. How does he know about him? Did Brianna tell him. Doesn't she understand that Easton is supposed to be low profile.

I turned to glare at her as she visibly gulped. "dad what are you talking about?" She asked in a scared tone. "Tom told me about him. Where is he?" Dad looked at her with disappointment in himself.

"Um...I... I don't know" she stammered. " Do you know who would know? I wanna see him " he asked you could see his pain. My heart hurt seeing him like that. " Alessia. She's incharge of his security" snitch.

We were supposed to say nothing .Rouge held my waist rubbing circles around it. Dad looked at me as if I'm supposed to say. I looked down on my lap. "I'm not supposed to say till he comes to Italy"

I felt bad. " Alessia please " his voice cracked. " I can't dad. I really can't Brianna doesn't even know where he is. I can show you his picture tho" I said and his eyes lit up.

I took out my phone going to his album. Yep Easton is that special that he gets his own album in my gallery. I gave it to dad as he and Chloe looked at the pictures. "He has your eyes " Chloe whispered. "I wanna see" Asa yelled . He quickly ran to go take a peek.

Soon everyone else went to take a look. " Do you think we could be biological siblings?" I asked him. His heart beat increased" why do you say so" he asked. "I don't. I know you and Asa share the same father whose "dead" and I kinda look like you" I mumbled feeling sleepy.

"Your just feeling sleepy " he said as he stood up with me in his arms. "I'm going to take Sia to her room she's sleepy" he said as Logan brought my phone back before kissing my cheek. Soon everyone else did it and Rogue began walking upstairs. I was drunk with sleep.

Once in my room he gently placed me on my bed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. " Can you please stay?" I asked him.  I felt him getting in the blankets so I cuddled closer to him falling asleep. I felt safe and warm.

I was woken up to my phone contently ringing. I kept looking for my phone whilst in Rogue's arms. Once I found it I answered the call to tired to even open my eyes. The call was declined. Okay to bad. I continued snuggling with Rogue.

I was again woken up by the sunlight burning me. I groaned as Rogue woke up too. "morning" he said and I mumbled the same. I wasn't feeling well. I don't know why but I felt weak for some reason.

"Are you okay? You don't look to well" he said placing his hand on my forehead. "I'm fine I just need to shower after last night's meeting "I lied. "okay I'll meet you downstairs.

I nodded as he left. I went to the bathroom and took a long shower tending to my shower thoughts.

Once I got out I made the bed and took my phone still in my towel. I got a message from him.

If you want to meet your father come to **** at 10am sharp if your late it ain't my problem

I checked the time it was 8am so I quickly got ready whilst on a call with my grandmother. "Granny he texted I get to meet him today " I said while wearing my black swag pants. "Do you have the equipments? I'll head down to base" she asked. "Yes we'll be meeting at 10am sharp. Bye love you " with that I hang up.