6 Alessia

We were eating food. Well unfortunately I can't have steak. Sad I know. So I ate macaroni and some sausages. It was still nice.

"Alessia why aren't you eating steak I got it mainly for you" dad said. He knows how much I love food. "dad I have braces I can't" I whispered.

"You have braces?"

"Wow that's cool"

"Can I see?"

I'm sure you look twice as cute"

"My own twin got braces and I didn't know?"

"Dad can I get them?"

I gave them a toothy smile. I then closed my lips. We made small talks. When I say we I mean my voices in my head.

Oh my goodness if I were Chloe I'd kick your ass out of my house

Alessia don't listen to her she probably loves you

No everyone is fake they pretend to love you only to betray you

Rose don't say that

Why-

Both of you shut up! I just got out of a mental institution you want me back there?

"Alessia are you okay?" James asked. I gave him a nod.

After dinner we sat down on the couch talking me just listening.

TWO weeks later

It's been a lovely two weeks. I've been distancing myself from Brianna.

I don't want her to get hurt if one day I were to die. I've been keeping up with the whole " innocent" Shazam.

It was 9pm Sunday. The day before school. We were watching a movie til my phone rang. I saw that it was bunicuță. My grandmother .

{Romanian - granny}

"Bunicuță cum ești tu?" I said softly. "Oh Boba mi-e dor de tine. Am nevoie de tine aici în România" {Romanian -oh my boba I miss you. I need you here in Romania }

"Oh, bine pentru cât timp" {Romanian -oh okay for how long } I replied.'aproximativ o săptămână dați tatălui tău telefonul" {Romanian -about a week give your father the phone }I gave dad the phone.

After a while he came back in and sighed. "Alessia um sweetheart why don't you pack you bags. I'll drive you there" dad said I nodded getting up. Well trying.

Liam caged me with his arms. I was sitting on his lap. Brianna was on Asa's. Apparently they noticed that I'm distancing myself from them.

"What why where is she going to?" Liam whined. "She's to Romania for a week" dad said. Brianna visibly froze.

"Can you let me go" I whispered. "no" he mumbled. "come on her flight is for midnight"dad said. Liam literally carried me to my room. I packed some clothes in a small suitcase.

I changed in grey swag pants and a grey hoodie. I walked down. I tied my hair into a bun.

Once I got there I could hear the boys mumbling something. Brianna was supporting them.

"But dad they are going to start her training" Brianna said. "And she's to innocent to be involved in the Mafia" Logan said.

I made my presence known. "Let's go sweetheart" dad said taking my bag. I followed him like a lost puppy.

I got in the car. Chloe and dad were in front. "So Alessia did your grandmother say why she wanted you now?" He said

"No she said she needed me and it was urgent and would take about a week or so" I mumbled. Once we got there I boarded the plane.