16 Alessia

I got to grandmother Lia, taking a deep breath walking in like I own the place trying not to let my anxiety eat me up.

I technically own the place. It's in my inheritance. I opened her office to show how serious I am. She was doing some paperwork. She won't let uncle run this empire and I'm forever grateful for that.

"Θέλω τη μεσολάβηση της κληρονομιάς μου. Θέλω να ανακοινώσω στην μπάλα μαφίας αυτόν τον επόμενο μήνα. Αλλά καμία ψυχή δεν πρέπει να το ξέρει γι 'αυτό"(I want my inheritance grandmother. I want it announced at the Mafia ball this coming month. but no soul should know about this )

She stared at me with a smile walking towards me with open arms. "Έχω περιμένει αυτή τη μέρα για τόσο πολύ καιρό. Ξέρεις τι σας κοστίσει"(I've been waiting for this day for so long. you know what it'll cost you ).

" I'll find them just do the paperwork".I said with determination. "I want to see them. Next weekend Friday or else it's cut" she said staring at me. "You have yourself a deal. My inheritance in exchange for your grandsons" I said formally as she hugged me.

"I've missed you my child. Ever since your father's passing you've distanced yourself from us" she said as I clenched my fist. His not dead.

"I'll see you next week. I have some work to do" I said as I turned around walking towards the direction I came in.

It was pretty late. I was driving back home. I spent the whole afternoon on my phone speaking with Bryce. He just has his way of calming me down. He said he'll meet me at the ball.

I parked the bike walking in to dad stressed out with Chloe trying to comfort him and everyone else standing there.

I walked in standing next to Brianna. "why is he stressed?" Dad seemed to have calmed down because apparently no one in this room knows the reason.

"The fucking Greeks attacked 3/7 of our base 2/7 is still under renovations after their last attack. If they attack anytime soon we won't be able to handle it" he spoke composing himself.

" That won't happen" I said as everyone looked at me. "How can you be so sure" Logan and Liam asked as Asa supported them. "Because I'm taking over" I said.

"I don't understand" James asked looking confused. "I'm claiming my inheritance my bio-" before I could finish my sentence a mail came in for me.

I knew then that I would find the truth right now. Was I ready? No but we don't have time. I opened the letter with shaky hands.

The following document is to be handled by care and hand delivered to Alessia Cara. The hair sample of Rouge Vega and Asa Vega to be matched with Alessia Delevingne Cara Vega and George Delevingne.

The test has been conducted under 12 hours and farther proves that Alessia Delevingne Cara Vega, Asa Vega and Rouge Vega are biologically George Delevingne's children and contain the same DNA

I reread the letter over and over again as I held my breath for a while. I've been living with my brothers? " What's the matter" Brianna asked bringing me back to reality. "Nothing" I mumbled.